Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Best place to buy TRD Exhaust and am I doing the right thing?

Old 03-02-2013, 02:08 PM   #1
mfdchief will become famous soon enough

Name: Louis
mfdchief's Tacoma Gallery
Best place to buy TRD Exhaust and am I doing the right thing?

After reading and reading i'm thinking a TRD Exhaust and AFe dry Pro Air filter would be a pretty good mod to give me some sound and maybe that bit of extra HP. thoughts?
Attached Thumbnails
Best place to buy TRD Exhaust and am I doing the right thing?-dsc_2077.jpg  
Old 03-02-2013, 02:11 PM   #2
BRUINS 4 LIFE
drade is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrade is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrade is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrade is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrade is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrade is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrade is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrade is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrade is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrade is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrade is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
drade's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mfdchief View Post
After reading and reading i'm thinking a TRD Exhaust and AFe dry Pro Air filter would be a pretty good mod to give me some sound and maybe that bit of extra HP. thoughts?

Yeah, minus the extra HP. It will make for better airflow and sound, but in reality, these performance parts barely add any HP, maybe 10-12 combined. I'd do it, may see increase in gas mileage. I have the TRD exhaust, great exhaust when paired with URD Y pipe
Old 03-02-2013, 02:42 PM   #4
mfdchief will become famous soon enough

Name: Louis
mfdchief's Tacoma Gallery
Forgot to mention my trucks a 2013 TRD Sport dual cab.
Old 03-02-2013, 05:18 PM   #5
Merchantmarine is on a distinguished road

Name: Tim
Merchantmarine's Tacoma Gallery
I like the TRD exhaust. Good sound not too loud I bought mine from Craigslist paid 230 for it and it was almost brand new. Do not count on any extra HP out of the exhaust but it looks great and sounds really good it's not noticeable under acceleration until you get on it but when just cruzing at speed it growles with a great tone. Definitely a little more aggressive sound makes the truck sound a little more respectable. Not ricey sounding more of a truck tone.