LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

More interior Paint

Old 03-02-2013, 03:15 PM   #1
Foxone is on a distinguished road
Foxone's Tacoma Gallery
More interior Paint

Finally finished the last piece, silver shift knob looked dumb against all the black. Wasnt going to pay 80 bucks for a TRD knob, so out with the airbrush! I used a small TRD decal as a stencil and then cleared it with 4 coats of urethane, should hold up well. Tried doing some wheel caps but the aluminum I used didnt like the red paint, kept peeling off with the decal, So I just blacked em out and Ill put some decals later.
Attached Thumbnails
More interior Paint-006.jpg  
Old 03-02-2013, 05:08 PM   #3
llibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bill
llibrm's Tacoma Gallery
Wow!
That looks great
Old 03-02-2013, 05:12 PM   #4
Lord of War
KenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KenLyns's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good! Hope it stands up to the heat of summer and cold of winter.

Note: There's nothing magical about the TRD knob. Even my Lexus IS F-Sport knob (similar design as TRD but with carbon inlay) is made in China.
Old 03-02-2013, 08:27 PM   #5
Foxone is on a distinguished road
Foxone's Tacoma Gallery
Should be fine, I mean, if the clear coat can stand it on the outside of the car, should be good inside.