1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Picking up another Tacoma

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by 1stgenpre, Mar 2, 2013.

1. Mar 2, 2013 at 7:51 PM
    1stgenpre

1stgenpre [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Kathy
    Foothills of NC
    Vehicle:
    2011 Double Cab Sport Speedway Blue
    Tint, shorty antenna, custom bedside decals, Weather Tech mats, undercover bed cover, Wet Okole seat covers, TRD shift knob, 3 inch lift, Level 8 MK 6 wheels in matte black, BFG A/Ts 285/70/17, LED bed lights by tacodane, nfab steps, salex organizer, bed extender, pioneer head unit, satoshi grill, tacoma trucks sunshade, more to come...
    Needing your help guys. Probably more the Regular Cab guys than anything.
    I just ran across a 2009 Regular Cab 4WD, 5 speed with 24k miles. It was a great buy so we are having it transferred by carmax to a nearby sales lot since it was found over 200 miles away. We should be picking it up within the next 7 days, well 5 days now. I am wanting to get in on the group buy for wet okole and also buy some weathertech mats for it. Only problem is that I'm not sure of whay type of bench seat is in it to order the wet okoles, and I'm not sure about the mat hooks so I can order the weather techs.
    The last time I had a regular cab was in 2002, and it was a 1st gen, so I'm sure quite a bit has changed. Also, if any of you can give me some advice on what to look for mechanically or otherwise with this model year with the 4 cylinder and 5 speed I would appreciate any input on that as well.
    I'm looking forward to having another Tacoma in the driveway.:D

Thanks in advance.

Products Discussed in

To Top