LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Carpet shot?

Old 03-03-2013, 07:38 AM   #1
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Carpet shot?

These guys have replacement carpet at a good price!! Also, they have Vinyl!!!!

http://www.stockinteriors.com/items....ble_Cab_Carpet
Old 03-03-2013, 11:02 AM   #2
scottw1 is a jewel in the roughscottw1 is a jewel in the roughscottw1 is a jewel in the roughscottw1 is a jewel in the rough
Army: 1BCT, 101 ABN DIV
Name: Scott
scottw1's Tacoma Gallery
128 for standard carpet is a pretty good deal.
Old 03-03-2013, 11:06 AM   #3
The Ayatollah of Asshollah
acdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
acdronin's Tacoma Gallery
for all of the carpet, that's a pretty good deal
Old 03-03-2013, 11:35 AM   #4
Larry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Larry's Tacoma Gallery
less expensive than a full set of weathertechs.
Old 03-03-2013, 01:04 PM   #5
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottw1 View Post
128 for standard carpet is a pretty good deal.
yeah it is! Ive delt with these guys in the past, ordered, and installed a vinyl floor in my buddies Ranger. It fit like factory. Shipping was fast, and Im really considering buying new carpet from them, rather than try to clean the shit out of mine.
Old 03-03-2013, 01:09 PM   #6
Toy4me is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4me is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4me is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4me is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4me is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4me is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4me is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4me is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4me is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4me is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4me is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tom
Toy4me's Tacoma Gallery
Subbed. OP, I'm waiting to see how you like it. I found this same site and was wondering how their quility is. I want dark carpet to replace the light gray in my '10 dblc.
Old 03-03-2013, 01:11 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy4me View Post
Subbed. OP, I'm waiting to see how you like it. I found this same site and was wondering how their quility is. I want dark carpet to replace the light gray in my '10 dblc.
Thats what Im considering going with. If I get this, its not for a month out or so.
Old 03-03-2013, 01:18 PM   #8
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Subbed. Might throw some new carpet in my 98 4runner since it's pretty affordable and I'm picky about having a clean interior.
Thanks for the link chris
Old 03-03-2013, 02:52 PM   #9
Licensed Lunatic
iamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Travis
iamsuperbleeder's Tacoma Gallery
oh nice! I've been wanting black carpet in my 06 for a WHILE now!

but I'm curious to if it's made like the OE and fastens on the sides with the plastic clips
Old 03-03-2013, 03:49 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamsuperbleeder View Post
oh nice! I've been wanting black carpet in my 06 for a WHILE now!

but I'm curious to if it's made like the OE and fastens on the sides with the plastic clips
They say its OE replacement. You might want to call them.

Products Discussed in this Thread