Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Redlining new engine bad?

Old 03-10-2013, 07:56 PM   #21
drinking whats on sale
92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
92dlxman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by majorhavok View Post
Weird, I've been on a BMW GS motorcycle the last couple years with zero incidenta, but have had two road-ragers in the last few weeks with my new taco where some guy went nutzo for no apparent reason. Must be Taco envy. lol
cause people hear too many stories of what people carry on their bikes for such instances. i hear of a lot of people carrying peanut m&ms as they make good noise on someones windshield, ntm the chocolate smear.

a guy i work for just pulls out a round master combo lock and twirls it around on his finger. he says people back off, no throwing necessary
Old 03-11-2013, 04:52 AM   #22
BUZZCUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedBUZZCUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedBUZZCUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedBUZZCUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedBUZZCUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedBUZZCUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedBUZZCUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedBUZZCUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedBUZZCUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedBUZZCUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedBUZZCUT is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: KC-135A/R Crew Chief NKAWTG
BUZZCUT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdbrn View Post
This is why I carry a firearm.

this^^^^
Old 03-11-2013, 05:31 AM   #23
I'll be your huckleberry!
Millertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Iraq vet
Name: David
Millertime187's Tacoma Gallery
Redlining new engine bad?

I hate the rev limit in my 2.7 2012. It backs off like 1000 rpms. Doesn't "stutter". Really hurts me on hills and mud(off road) but sure your truck fine.

And a person would go to jail for shooting at the other guy even if he was chasing you.(unless he had gun at you) but never a good idea to fuel the fire by running, putting others at risk, but man there are some crazy people out there! I had a guy do the same to me one time.
Old 03-11-2013, 05:32 AM   #24
I'll be your huckleberry!
Millertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Iraq vet
Name: David
Millertime187's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Millertime187 View Post
I hate the rev limit in my 2.7 2012. It backs off like 1000 rpms. Doesn't "stutter". Really hurts me on hills and mud(off road) but sure your truck fine.

And a person would go to jail for shooting at the other guy even if he was chasing you.(unless he had gun at you) but never a good idea to fuel the fire by running, putting others at risk, but man there are some crazy people out there! I had a guy do the same to me one time.
And I do carry
Old 05-01-2013, 06:30 PM   #25
Leoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Leo
Leoffensive's Tacoma Gallery
Lol this thread is lol
Old 05-01-2013, 06:48 PM   #26
corey.blanco is on a distinguished road
Name: Corey
corey.blanco's Tacoma Gallery
Wow that sucks! I'm sure your engine will be fine. Similar thing happened to me- some guy in an escalade cut me off, and my buddy in the passenger seat flicked him off.. So the guy slams on his brakes. Luckily the left lane was open so I swerved around him and he opened his door so I'd hit it! Total nut job! I managed to get away and then he followed me to a light. Then he got out with a bat so I freaked and turned from the middle lane! Some insane people out there..
Old 05-01-2013, 06:52 PM   #27
iroh is one of the sharper tools in the shediroh is one of the sharper tools in the shediroh is one of the sharper tools in the shediroh is one of the sharper tools in the shediroh is one of the sharper tools in the shediroh is one of the sharper tools in the shediroh is one of the sharper tools in the shediroh is one of the sharper tools in the shediroh is one of the sharper tools in the shediroh is one of the sharper tools in the shediroh is one of the sharper tools in the shed

iroh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by WilsonTheDog View Post
Better option: Go to a police station. You put other people at risk by speeding around.

And the LAST thing you ever want to have to do is shoot someone.
Better yet: the age of cell phones. You can call 911, they'll tell you where to go depending on where the nearest trooper is, and they'll get him driving recklessly on the dash cam. He goes to jail and you don't have to risk the same.