Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Clazzio owners

Old 03-03-2013, 09:13 PM   #1
Gumbeaux is on a distinguished road
Gumbeaux's Tacoma Gallery
Clazzio owners

Did u guys buy your seat covers straight from their website or somewhere else? I'm tryin to find the cheapest way to go.
Old 03-04-2013, 07:23 AM   #2
No clazzio owners huh?
Old 03-04-2013, 07:24 AM   #3
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
most people go with wet okole
Old 03-04-2013, 07:32 AM   #4
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
nofords08's Tacoma Gallery
Or Katzkins
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/gro...group-buy.html
Old 03-04-2013, 08:01 AM   #5
Yeah I've been searching the forum and these 3 seem to be the most common. I can't see myself paying that much for the Katzkins although they look super nice.. I still can't decide if I completely like the okoles either.. The members who have clazzio all seem to be satisfied and I really like the price of those. Guess more research is in order
Old 03-04-2013, 08:05 AM   #6
'Stralia! Riding Roo's and wrangling koalas
Redfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Conner
Redfox1's Tacoma Gallery
If you look through my threads I wrote a review on my clazzios. I just went straight through the website. I couldn't find it cheaper
Old 03-04-2013, 08:29 AM   #7
I actually did see ur write up.. I like the looks of them.. Are u still satisfied? And btw, I love a girl who does backflip handstands!! Can't stop staring
Old 03-04-2013, 12:11 PM   #8
'Stralia! Riding Roo's and wrangling koalas
Redfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Conner
Redfox1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gumbeaux View Post
I actually did see ur write up.. I like the looks of them.. Are u still satisfied? And btw, I love a girl who does backflip handstands!! Can't stop staring
Yup they're still great! Some of the wrinkles have settled in too which is nice. They do get a little cold though, that being just the nature of leather. I think when I get around to it I'll buy one of those cheap seat heaters off ebay for the passenger seat for my girlfriend.

haha and ya she does provide some good entertainment.
Old 03-06-2013, 10:40 AM   #9
R1inSC is on a distinguished road
R1inSC's Tacoma Gallery
Automotive Interiors. Bought in stock and received in less than a week.
Old 03-06-2013, 10:43 AM   #10
Señor member
Cr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Cr250jumper's Tacoma Gallery
Never heard of these but just saw this on the front page right next to yours, might want to check it out

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...er-beware.html
Old 03-06-2013, 10:59 AM   #12
mytaco77 is just really nicemytaco77 is just really nicemytaco77 is just really nicemytaco77 is just really nicemytaco77 is just really nice

mytaco77's Tacoma Gallery
I just installed my clazzio and couldn't be happier. I got them from SparksTRD or is it TRDsparks for 390. I got the light grey and bought heated seat option off ebay. Works really well and can't be happier. I also bought those knee pads at the hardware store cut it to fit the top of the center console (for extra padding) and put the clazzio center console cover over it.

I order them right before xmas and received them last week...thats the only down side. Getting them from japan.