Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Eyelids

Old 02-10-2009, 05:28 PM   #1
branct06 has a spectacular aura aboutbranct06 has a spectacular aura about
Name: Thomas
branct06's Tacoma Gallery
Eyelids

Does anyone know where i can get eyelids for my 2005 tacoma? is there a web site?
Old 02-10-2009, 05:29 PM   #2
redraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
redraider's Tacoma Gallery
i found mine on ebay
Old 02-10-2009, 05:38 PM   #3
I sell fishing and fishing accessories
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
i think URD sells the sticker style ones.
Old 02-10-2009, 06:29 PM   #6
Silver_Jim is on a distinguished road
Silver_Jim's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Silver_Jim Send a message via Yahoo to Silver_Jim
okay, i give, what are eyelids?
Old 02-10-2009, 06:45 PM   #7
Boomer34 has a spectacular aura aboutBoomer34 has a spectacular aura aboutBoomer34 has a spectacular aura about
Navy: Pilot
Boomer34's Tacoma Gallery
...you know those things that cover your eyes...

J/J no they are covers for the top part of your headlights, kinda like a bug guard but actually attached to your headlights.
Old 02-10-2009, 06:46 PM   #8
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet
Name: Mike
Delmarva's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by foxracinfor20 View Post
coast 2 coast performance sells em i think
I think he shut it down...
Old 02-10-2009, 06:47 PM   #9
Boomer34 has a spectacular aura aboutBoomer34 has a spectacular aura aboutBoomer34 has a spectacular aura about
Navy: Pilot
Boomer34's Tacoma Gallery

...and no this is not my truck.
Old 02-10-2009, 08:07 PM   #10
Coupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coupe's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by foxracinfor20 View Post
coast 2 coast performance sells em i think
I do not think they are still in business.
Old 02-10-2009, 08:08 PM   #11
Coupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coupe's Tacoma Gallery
Here you go.

These are the angry eyelid style.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Tacom...ayphotohosting
Old 02-10-2009, 08:12 PM   #12

Coupe's Tacoma Gallery
This is what they look like installed,
Old 02-10-2009, 08:23 PM   #13
dbbd1 is on a distinguished road

dbbd1's Tacoma Gallery
Do they seem to have any impact on the light output on the truck?

Thanks.
Old 02-10-2009, 08:42 PM   #14

Coupe's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dbbd1 View Post
Do they seem to have any impact on the light output on the truck?

Thanks.

No. I noticed no difference.
Old 02-10-2009, 10:51 PM   #15
MyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
MyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Ebay...

Old 02-11-2009, 03:44 AM   #16
Silver_Jim is on a distinguished road
Silver_Jim's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Silver_Jim Send a message via Yahoo to Silver_Jim
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coupe View Post
Here you go.

These are the angry eyelid style.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Tacom...ayphotohosting
Aha - I have never seen those... Looks pretty cool on the red truck.. Not sure I like the silver on white. Its like a make over for the Taco! ;-)
Old 02-11-2009, 05:21 AM   #18
sammy is a jewel in the roughsammy is a jewel in the roughsammy is a jewel in the rough
sammy's Tacoma Gallery
my truck is red with black bumpers and fenders. The grill is a kind of gray. Does anybody have a photo of black or gray lids on the red truck.
Old 02-11-2009, 03:31 PM   #19
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet
Name: Mike
Delmarva's Tacoma Gallery
^^
haven't seen that before -- I think it would look out of place though...