Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

After calling 5 different chain stores...

Old 03-05-2013, 10:41 AM   #1
F*ck It, Why Not!
armyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 101st ABN
Name: Chip
armyofsquirrels's Tacoma Gallery
After calling 5 different chain stores...

I still have the question, where do you buy a rebuild kit for the Alternator in our truck?

I did a google search and couldn't tell you if any of those would work, Mine went up mudding this weekend so I bought a new one and want to rebuild this one so I have a spare to use to get me to the store and replace the new one WHEN I do it again... (Still new to off roading so of course it'll happen again)
Old 03-05-2013, 10:46 AM   #2
"Rumors of Bob, but never Bob. It is Bob, right?"
Bobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
Bobbb's Tacoma Gallery
Might do a search for an auto electric repair shop in your area. They should be able to come up with whatever's needed to rebuild it.
Old 03-05-2013, 11:27 AM   #3
F*ck It, Why Not!
armyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 101st ABN
Name: Chip
armyofsquirrels's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks