Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Toyota Economic Loss Settlement...?

Old 03-05-2013, 05:24 PM   #1
Lurker No More
caribe makaira is one of the sharper tools in the shedcaribe makaira is one of the sharper tools in the shedcaribe makaira is one of the sharper tools in the shedcaribe makaira is one of the sharper tools in the shedcaribe makaira is one of the sharper tools in the shedcaribe makaira is one of the sharper tools in the shedcaribe makaira is one of the sharper tools in the shedcaribe makaira is one of the sharper tools in the shedcaribe makaira is one of the sharper tools in the shedcaribe makaira is one of the sharper tools in the shedcaribe makaira is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: CAG11 & VAW-117 AME2
caribe makaira's Tacoma Gallery
Toyota Economic Loss Settlement...?

Just got one of these: Important Legal Notice from the United States District Court for the Central District of Claifornia....etc..etc..Class Action Settlement...The proposed settlement in a class action lawsuit against Toyota Motor Corp. and Toyota Motor Slaes, U.S.A. Inc. concerning certain vehicles with electronic throttle control systems ("ETCS")....
Anyone else got one of these?
Old 03-05-2013, 06:02 PM   #2
08TacoTrD will become famous soon enough
08TacoTrD's Tacoma Gallery
A class action lawsuit. Enjoy the $0.15 you'll get.

http://www.toyotaelsettlement.com/
Old 03-05-2013, 06:05 PM   #3
vbibi is one of the sharper tools in the shedvbibi is one of the sharper tools in the shedvbibi is one of the sharper tools in the shedvbibi is one of the sharper tools in the shedvbibi is one of the sharper tools in the shedvbibi is one of the sharper tools in the shedvbibi is one of the sharper tools in the shedvbibi is one of the sharper tools in the shedvbibi is one of the sharper tools in the shedvbibi is one of the sharper tools in the shedvbibi is one of the sharper tools in the shed
vbibi's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by caribe makaira View Post
Just got one of these: Important Legal Notice from the United States District Court for the Central District of Claifornia....etc..etc..Class Action Settlement...The proposed settlement in a class action lawsuit against Toyota Motor Corp. and Toyota Motor Slaes, U.S.A. Inc. concerning certain vehicles with electronic throttle control systems ("ETCS")....
Anyone else got one of these?
Got one a while o go. SF California, 2009 4x4
Old 03-05-2013, 06:35 PM   #4
toyotaman29 is a splendid one to beholdtoyotaman29 is a splendid one to beholdtoyotaman29 is a splendid one to beholdtoyotaman29 is a splendid one to beholdtoyotaman29 is a splendid one to beholdtoyotaman29 is a splendid one to behold

Name: Darrell
toyotaman29's Tacoma Gallery
I got one a few days ago also, it had the last 4 digits of my vin number on it.
Old 03-05-2013, 07:12 PM   #5
BUZZCUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedBUZZCUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedBUZZCUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedBUZZCUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedBUZZCUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedBUZZCUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedBUZZCUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedBUZZCUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedBUZZCUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedBUZZCUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedBUZZCUT is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: KC-135A/R Crew Chief NKAWTG
BUZZCUT's Tacoma Gallery
I got one yesterday and put it in the round file.
Old 03-05-2013, 09:18 PM   #6
sdnicker2000 is just really nicesdnicker2000 is just really nicesdnicker2000 is just really nicesdnicker2000 is just really nicesdnicker2000 is just really nice
sdnicker2000's Tacoma Gallery
Yep, got it today. Just kind of skimmed over it real fast. Something in there about warranty with the throttle body and throttle realated parts. I will have to actually read it tomorrow and see what it says. I figured it had something to do with not being able to sue Toyota now...since I never took mine to have the floor mats checked and the throttle pedal shaved off.
Old 03-05-2013, 09:20 PM   #7
Gelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gelo760's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 08TacoTrD View Post
A class action lawsuit. Enjoy the $0.15 you'll get.

http://www.toyotaelsettlement.com/
Lmao . Don't forget to keep the mailer in your glove box at all times .
Old 03-05-2013, 09:51 PM   #8
Desert Warrior
TX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to behold

Air Force:
Name: SHANE
TX RPO's Tacoma Gallery
I just got two of them in the mail the other day LOL... What's everyone think about the whole situation? I think it's just money hungry people trying to get one over on Toyota... I personally haven't had any issues whats so ever.. Toyota has been a great company since forever and maybe someone or a few people had an incident... I threw mine away!
Old 03-06-2013, 01:31 AM   #10
BenBuser is on a distinguished road
Name: Ben
BenBuser's Tacoma Gallery
Got one in the mail the other day. Read over it. Decided to file it in the trash