1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Somewhat Obscure Question on 2013 Stereo

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by scottg918514, Mar 7, 2013.

1. Mar 7, 2013 at 6:07 PM
    scottg918514

scottg918514 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2013 DC, TRD 6-spd Manual, 4wd
    I have the LCD display entertainment system, forget what it is called. I use the BT audio to my iPhone mostly. Today, I figured out that I could hit "Browse" and select playlist, artist, song, etc. Well, I did that and selected a playlist, however, when I hit Browse again, it only shows playlists. If I hit the "go back" arrow, it goes back to the audio screen. How do I get back to the screen where I can browse by playlist, artist, song, etc.?

2. Mar 7, 2013 at 6:25 PM
    ASUAviator

ASUAviator Well-Known Member

Member:
    Anchorage, AK
    Vehicle:
    Tacoma TRD Off Road
    I haven't noticed that problem yet, but when I select a song it will sometimes show one song and be playing another

3. Mar 7, 2013 at 6:28 PM
    Spruced UP

Spruced UP Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Eric
    Jacksonville, FL
    Vehicle:
    2013 DCLB PreRunner TRD Sport, Spruce Mica
    Yeah, the Display Audio does seem a little buggie, at times. I don't think I've experienced what you're seeing on the iPhone, though. I'm using my wife's old 3GS as an iPod Touch, and disabled the phone. For the most part, I'm pleased with it. I really like the Bluetooth connectivity. One thing I noticed is when I'm using the USB port for playing music, if I select random plays, it does not read all the folders on the thumb drive. It seems to play the same ones, over and over.

Products Discussed in

To Top