Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Gunmetal or black on Nautical Blue?

Old 03-09-2013, 02:38 PM   #1
I'd rather be skiing...
teneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
teneighty's Tacoma Gallery
Gunmetal or black on Nautical Blue?

Guys, trying to decide what color to do on my Nautical Blue. I want to keep a stock looking build, nothing too crazy. I have an SR5 V6 DCLB 4X4. The chrome will eventually become color matched but handles and mirrors will stay black. I am either going to do everything black, ie. badges, wheels, skid plate, grill etc or everything gunmetal.

Haven't seen many Nauty Blues with gunmetal everything, even wheels for that matter. I'm leaning towards this but I'm sure ill change my mind for the thousandth time within the next few months before everything is done!!

Suggestions?? Pics too if you have any!
Old 03-09-2013, 02:45 PM   #2
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Both would look great but I'll vote for GM!
Old 03-15-2013, 12:54 PM   #3
I'd rather be skiing...
teneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
teneighty's Tacoma Gallery
Anybody else?....

Bueller?....
Old 03-15-2013, 03:41 PM   #6
dboz is on a distinguished road
dboz's Tacoma Gallery
Bronze or silver.
Old 03-15-2013, 03:58 PM   #7
DocsTacoma is a splendid one to beholdDocsTacoma is a splendid one to beholdDocsTacoma is a splendid one to beholdDocsTacoma is a splendid one to beholdDocsTacoma is a splendid one to beholdDocsTacoma is a splendid one to beholdDocsTacoma is a splendid one to behold

DocsTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Gunmetal FTW! Would definitely be unique and look great!