Notices

This truck can work!

Old 03-11-2013, 04:36 AM   #1
hoog is on a distinguished road
Army: JAG
hoog's Tacoma Gallery
This truck can work!

This truck can work!

I've had my Tacoma for less than 90 days and I have gotten a lot done with it. I was able to tow a disabled Corolla from out of state, haul several loadsof trash to the dump, take my goat hiking at the wildlife reserve, use 4WD inbad weather, transport the materials needed to remodel a part of my house, andassist in pulling down a tree that was five times taller than the truck.

This truck can work!-taco.jpg

I'm not in the photo by the way but my goat and the disabled Corolla are.
Old 03-11-2013, 04:39 AM   #2
evanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: evan
evanmb31's Tacoma Gallery
TSS sport series? That must be a dealer thing right, or did you put it on there? Ive never seen that.
Old 03-11-2013, 05:04 AM   #3
Twat did you say?
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoog View Post
This truck can work!

take my goat hiking at the wildlife reserve
congrats on the truck! And I think Toyota should use this quote in there sales advertisement from now on.
Old 03-11-2013, 05:11 AM   #4
hoog is on a distinguished road
Army: JAG
hoog's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by evanmb31 View Post
TSS sport series? That must be a dealer thing right, or did you put it on there? Ive never seen that.
From what I read TSS is only available in the south west of the U.S. It has to do with special rims, running boards, etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BulletToothTony View Post
congrats on the truck! And I think Toyota should use this quote in there sales advertisement from now on.
LOL
Old 03-11-2013, 07:37 AM   #5
P9HST2 is a splendid one to beholdP9HST2 is a splendid one to beholdP9HST2 is a splendid one to beholdP9HST2 is a splendid one to beholdP9HST2 is a splendid one to beholdP9HST2 is a splendid one to behold

Name: Steve
P9HST2's Tacoma Gallery
The goat hiking didn't seem unusual to me at all because I've heard of other people doing it. This guy hikes all over the mountains with his ham radio and his two goats.

http://www.youtube.com/user/goathiker
Old 03-11-2013, 07:40 AM   #6
2011Streaker will become famous soon enough2011Streaker will become famous soon enough
Law Enforcement:
2011Streaker's Tacoma Gallery
troll
Old 03-11-2013, 09:27 AM   #7
Mama says Tacoma World is da devil!
bjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Brad
bjboucher's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
From what I read TSS is only available in the south west of the U.S. It has to do with special rims, running boards, etc.
Looks real similar to the Texas Editions. Same wheels, probably same step tubes too. More prominent badging though! lol
Old 03-11-2013, 10:35 AM   #8
Special Edition Member
Gincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Gincoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2011Streaker View Post
troll
???
Old 03-11-2013, 10:56 AM   #9
2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jon
2011TacomaSR5's Tacoma Gallery
You have a pet goat? That's not something you see everyday but awesome!
Old 03-11-2013, 10:57 AM   #10
Stormtrooper
KCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: LT
Name: Kyle
KCDuran's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
This truck can work!

I've had my Tacoma for less than 90 days and I have gotten a lot done with it. I was able to tow a disabled Corolla from out of state, haul several loadsof trash to the dump, take my goat hiking at the wildlife reserve, use 4WD inbad weather, transport the materials needed to remodel a part of my house, andassist in pulling down a tree that was five times taller than the truck.

Attachment 200305

I'm not in the photo by the way but my goat and the disabled Corolla are.
haha GOAT! thats awesome!
Old 03-11-2013, 10:59 AM   #11
ɔoɯq
BMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paden
BMOC's Tacoma Gallery
cool goat dude
Old 03-11-2013, 11:09 AM   #12
BroBraBlahBlah
Spoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jamie
Spoonman's Tacoma Gallery
You have goats
Old 03-11-2013, 11:27 AM   #13
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
I really like the wheels that come with that package. +1 on the color choice also