Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Seat Cover help

Old 03-11-2013, 07:08 AM   #1
Isaiasgon is on a distinguished road
Isaiasgon's Tacoma Gallery
Seat Cover help

This may be a dumb question and I hope i get help instead of haters, but I have a 2013 DCLB 4x4 TRD SPORT, been looking around but i cant figure out what type these are. The Wet Okoles web page is really confusing, but i want something like these but with TRD sport logo and matching back seat covers too. What price am i looking at too.Can someone please help me.

Seat Cover help-wet-okes.jpg
Old 03-11-2013, 08:43 AM   #2
to da top
Old 03-11-2013, 08:59 AM   #3
Bush Pusher
Hairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Hairy Taco's Tacoma Gallery
are those neoprene or leather?
Old 03-11-2013, 09:07 AM   #4
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
those are the standard wet okole's. light gray in the middle, front (bucket), rears (60/40 bench), w/ the console cover lid. the logo on the fronts (havent seen a sport logo, just the OR and generic TRD) w/ the front and rear covers will cost $542 + $30 shipping. if you would have been in on the GB, it was 20% off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hairy Taco View Post
Neoprene
Old 03-11-2013, 09:07 AM   #5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hairy Taco View Post
Im not sure but it looks like neoprene. Not a big fan of leather seats, speacially in the summer lol It hurts
Old 03-11-2013, 09:10 AM   #6
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhodge83 View Post
those are the standard wet okole's. light gray in the middle, front (bucket), rears (60/40 bench), w/ the console cover lid. the logo on the fronts (havent seen a sport logo, just the OR and generic TRD) w/ the front and rear covers will cost $542 + $30 shipping. if you would have been in on the GB, it was 20% off.

Neoprene
aawwhh man Well now that i know what they are i will definitely get on the next one LOL Thanks man I really appreciate your help
Old 03-11-2013, 09:11 AM   #7
Bush Pusher
Hairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Hairy Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaiasgon View Post
Im not sure but it looks like neoprene. Not a big fan of leather seats, speacially in the summer lol It hurts
Then as Jamie said, they are more than likely Wet Okokles. In hot weather you'll sweat and stick to leather and you'll get swamp butt from neoprene. It 's your choice. I say cloth FTW...