1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Part # help please!

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by Chris24, Mar 12, 2013.

1. Mar 13, 2013 at 12:07 PM
    rbishopp

rbishopp Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Rich
    Webster, NY
    Vehicle:
    2009 4WD Reg cab Taco. Keepin it simple.
    So far I've added an Advance folding bed cover and since removed it. Gave it to my son in Maine, he has an 05 2wd. GT perfect fit seat covers. Weathertech floor mats and window vent visors. Waag center brush/grill guard. Hose clamp tailgate mod. Turned off the seat belt chime. Added Ultra-Gauge. Trailer hitch. Softopper. Replaced sun visors with slide out style. Toyota bed extender. Had Firestone Destinations and now Michelin LTX AT2 in stock size. More mods to come; Fog lights, locking storage in bed, intermittent wipers. Now looking for Radio/HU upgrade. and maybe a lift way down the road.
    Chris. Sorry I can't help with the part you need but I was wondering if you could help me. Do you have gray sunvisors that have a slide out extension ?

My dealer can't seem to find a part number without a VIN and my reg cab does not come with the slide out style sun visors.

If you do have the slide out things in your sun visor could you PM me your VIN so I can get my dealer to order ? Please...

:burnrubber:

2. Mar 13, 2013 at 2:04 PM
    Chris24

Chris24 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Chris
    Greensboro, NC
    Vehicle:
    09 Black DCSB TRD Sport, V6, 6sp
    Yes, i do have the gray visors with slide out extensions. I will PM you my VIN number. :)

Products Discussed in

To Top