Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Cheap Seat covers?

Old 03-15-2013, 05:27 PM   #1
Drive it like a 4WD
Gabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
Gabassman's Tacoma Gallery
Cheap Seat covers?

I know that the wet okies and trd seat covers are very popular but out of my budget for seat covers. I know there are some penny pinchers on this.....maybe lol....
I have the TRD buckets and needing some relatively cheap seat covers.
My criteria is:
under $100 (coverking spacermesh is the closest i've found not sure on durability though so input would be nice)
Fit nicely not like most universal covers
Tough as nails (for dog claws)
waterproof (I get in the truck wet and so does the dog)
looks half way decent

Any help would be much appreciated
Old 03-15-2013, 08:26 PM   #2
Drive it like a 4WD
Gabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
Gabassman's Tacoma Gallery
Kill this thread
Old 03-15-2013, 08:38 PM   #3
Socal Tacoma
boopie is on a distinguished road

Navy:
Name: Ramon
boopie's Tacoma Gallery
check ebay. There are some fitted seat covers out there. I'm not sure if they have the material you are looking for but if you want cheap covers that won't damage your original seat then you can find some on ebay.