Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

A little disappointed with my new Tacoma

Closed Thread

Old 03-16-2013, 09:36 PM   #42
650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Police
Name: Mike
650H1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by smurf taco View Post
ftfy? whats that mean?
fixed that for you... but you just ruined the joke.

Old 03-16-2013, 09:36 PM   #43
senile member
Tacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Ex Navy. subs
Tacoyota's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
Putting 2000lbs in a Tacoma is just stupid

Hmm, you kick that polar bear out yet?

Old 03-16-2013, 09:40 PM   #45
senile member
Tacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by 650H1 View Post
ftfy
jees, I was thinking you meant f this f you.

Old 03-16-2013, 09:41 PM   #46
650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

650H1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by smurf taco View Post
haha woops
hahaha

Old 03-16-2013, 09:49 PM   #48
alwaysfaded is on a distinguished road

Name: Adam
alwaysfaded's Tacoma Gallery
IDK I love my truck as much as the next guy but I hauled a refrigerator and it put a small hole in the composite bed liner... It's on the top of the tailgate. I mean really a hole from a refrigerator? Sucks

Old 03-16-2013, 09:49 PM   #50
TW's Official anti body-lift pundit
TacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Paramedic
Name: Jonathan
TacoMX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
our "plastic" beds are composite, and statistically stronger than steel. i hauled my arctic cat 650h1 all over with my truck, and not one problem. im pretty sure all stock bumpers on any vehicle are a joke, so thats no a valid pissing point. sure the oil filter location is a plus, but how about, your truck will outlast, and outdrive any of your buddies trucks, plus be worth twice as much, as a plus...
X2...

Its composite, just like the stuff that components of Military grade firearms are made of (like AR15's, glocks, etc...)

It has 10X the tensile strength of steel, wont bend, dent, rust, and is lighter.

But still not sure if OP is a troll, or just retarded.

Old 03-16-2013, 09:50 PM   #51

650H1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoMX View Post

both!

Old 03-16-2013, 09:51 PM   #52
rtn1911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrtn1911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrtn1911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrtn1911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrtn1911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrtn1911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrtn1911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrtn1911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrtn1911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrtn1911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrtn1911 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Richard
rtn1911's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by alwaysfaded View Post
IDK I love my truck as much as the next guy but I hauled a refrigerator and it put a small hole in the composite bed liner... It's on the top of the tailgate. I mean really a hole from a refrigerator? Sucks
I put a hole in the STEEL bed of my Dodge by dropping a 1911 on it. Shitty Dodge.

Old 03-16-2013, 09:51 PM   #53
senile member

The most I haul is 16-20 bags of wet leaves in the fall, 1100lb is my best guess. It rides smooth with the load.

Old 03-16-2013, 10:02 PM   #54
DirtEater is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtEater is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtEater is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtEater is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtEater is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtEater is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtEater is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtEater is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtEater is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtEater is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtEater is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: USN Retired
Name: Terry
DirtEater's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
X2...

That's not cool. Let him rant. A guy can't say anything negative about the mighty Tacoma around here?

Old 03-16-2013, 10:03 PM   #55
Rabid Conservative
majorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike in Cali..
majorhavok's Tacoma Gallery
Same as everyone else. Bed seems pretty darn strong bed, went sliding over some crazy rocks today for my first offroad trip and that was fun... no problems though. I'm pretty sure if you were planning on potentially high centering, you would know what a skidplate/sliders are.

My gripe so far is how many little rocks get stuck in the tire tread when riding on fire roads. Can you believe that design flaw?!? I am very disappointed in Toyota for that. Don't even get me started about the lack of a teflon liner in the wheel wells. It took me at least 10 minutes with a hose to get the mud out of there.. it was mostly dry when I got home.

Old 03-16-2013, 10:11 PM   #56
TW's Official anti body-lift pundit
TacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Paramedic
Name: Jonathan
TacoMX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtEater View Post
That's not cool. Let him rant. A guy can't say anything negative about the mighty Tacoma around here?
He is an obvious troll.

Plus he comes on here saying the bed of his truck is "plastic"

You can say things negative, as long as you know what you are talking about....not..."the bed is plastic...dey turk uuur deeeerrr"

Old 03-16-2013, 10:13 PM   #57
Frissen will become famous soon enough

Frissen's Tacoma Gallery
my sales guy pointed out the composite bed as a feature the very first time i visited the dealer, its a great feature imo it reduces weight and flexes better when not loaded, i personally have absolutely no problem with it

Old 03-16-2013, 10:16 PM   #58
senile member

WTH , I'll set myself up for some fire...
I don't quite like the dial for 4wd. Yea, I think its a small thing really. But the thing is , this is my first truck without the floor shift for 4wd, so too bad for me. In all fairness I doubt it has any problem, just my picky point.

Old 03-16-2013, 10:20 PM   #59
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
X2...

Its composite, just like the stuff that components of Military grade firearms are made of (like AR15's, glocks, etc...)

It has 10X the tensile strength of steel, wont bend, dent, rust, and is lighter.

Quote:
both!

And with these 2 comments, the thread is closed. Both of you need to brush up on the code of conduct.

Closed Thread