Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Bestop Cleaning

Old 03-17-2013, 01:54 PM   #1
RyanPont is on a distinguished road
RyanPont's Tacoma Gallery
Bestop Cleaning

Left my bestop on through winter, This spring when it warms up id like to give it a good wash and apply something to it too keep nice looking as well as protection from fading in the sun.

What is everyone using?

Is there a product for the plastic windows and maybe zipper lube?
Old 03-27-2013, 12:08 AM   #2
Tacomada is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomada is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomada is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomada is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomada is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomada is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomada is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomada is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomada is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomada is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomada is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Tacomada's Tacoma Gallery
I've got a spray on treatment I use for my canoe and water gear that woks well for sun and uv protection. I believe it's called 303 protectant but ill have to double check.

Anyways it works wonders to keep my canoe and gear safe from the sun. Even put some on my trucks mirrors and they seemed to fade less.
Old 03-27-2013, 04:49 AM   #3
AaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Aaron
AaronArf's Tacoma Gallery
I don't have a best top but I am sure Aerospace 303 will be one of the best options. Very popular for tonneau covers, neoprene etc..

Expensive though.

http://www.303products.com/303r-aero...tant-32oz.html