1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Factory Service Manual?

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by anarion55, Mar 17, 2013.

1. Mar 17, 2013 at 11:34 PM
    anarion55

anarion55 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Tony
    S. Florida
    Vehicle:
    2013 PreRunner SR5
    ImMrYo's Mirror Mod, Stereo Upgrade - Power Pro 60x4 Amp/Kicker powered 8" sub/Pioneer component speakers, PassPort 8500 Radar Detector, Locking Bed Storage Cubbies, Onboard air system - Viair 450C compressor/16 gal. PVC tank/15 & 16" horns, quick-d/c air chuck in bed cubby 24" LED light Bar (mounted to skidplate)A Headlights, foglights interior lights and backup lights all converted to LED (HUGE difference)
    Anyone know where to get the factory svc manual for a 2013 Taco? I don't mean the ones by Chilton or some other 3rd party...I had the 3-volume set for my 1994 pickup, but I can't seem to find one for the new one. Online isn't what I'm looking for...I need the printed version. The dealer parts dept. just. Looked at me like I was asking for human organs.

I thought I had located them on the Toyota website, but I didn't bookmark it, & now can't find it again.

Thanks in advance

2. Mar 18, 2013 at 12:37 AM
    Jimmyh

Jimmyh Well-Known Member

Member:
    SC
    Vehicle:
    2012 Prerunner SR5
    Last edited: Mar 18, 2013
  3. Mar 18, 2013 at 5:41 PM
    aaronc7

aaronc7 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Aaron
    Navarre, FL
    Vehicle:
    2013 DCSB 4x4 TRD Sport
    I signed up for the 2-day TIS service to get some wiring diagrams. I saved a few pages here and there, but didn't attempt to try and get it all. The service manual portion is not one big file or pdf format...so it would take quite some time to compile it all. A lot of the diagrams etc., are in PDF format, though.

$15 for 2 days access is steep, but it was a pretty cool service. Well laid out and lots of good info.

Products Discussed in

To Top