Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

My Goat, "Eva" and my Tacoma, "Marilyn" (Pics)

Old 03-21-2013, 04:22 AM   #1
hoog is on a distinguished road
Army: JAG
hoog's Tacoma Gallery
Talking My Goat, "Eva" and my Tacoma, "Marilyn" (Pics)

My Goat, Eva and myTacoma Marilyn

I told Eva how muchfun you guys had with her last photo so she posed for a few more. I think sheexpected me to take her hiking again, since she jumped up into the bed of thetruck so readily, but this time it was just for the photo shoot.
Attached Thumbnails
My Goat, "Eva" and my Tacoma, "Marilyn" (Pics)-taco-goat-1.jpg   My Goat, "Eva" and my Tacoma, "Marilyn" (Pics)-taco-goat-2.jpg   My Goat, "Eva" and my Tacoma, "Marilyn" (Pics)-taco-goat-3.jpg  
Old 03-21-2013, 04:45 AM   #2
nathan3306 is on a distinguished road

Air Force: AMMO
Name: Nathan
nathan3306's Tacoma Gallery
Does this goat carry stuff when you hike or is it like a pet that tags along? Do you have bed mat back there? I'd hate to be the driver behind you guys going up in the mountains. Not sure if I could take the sight of a goat sliding around the back of the truck.
Old 03-21-2013, 05:28 AM   #3
Burns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Burns's Tacoma Gallery
I like the wheels on your truck man, I don't think I have seen to many goats in the back of a truck here in Jersey.
Old 03-21-2013, 05:37 AM   #4
car78412 is a splendid one to beholdcar78412 is a splendid one to beholdcar78412 is a splendid one to beholdcar78412 is a splendid one to beholdcar78412 is a splendid one to beholdcar78412 is a splendid one to behold

car78412's Tacoma Gallery
I Luv it!! The goat matches your truck.
Old 03-21-2013, 05:38 AM   #5
JustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
JustinL's Tacoma Gallery
I thought this when I read "goat"

Nice truck!
Old 03-21-2013, 06:41 AM   #6
LoneCynic has much to be proud ofLoneCynic has much to be proud ofLoneCynic has much to be proud ofLoneCynic has much to be proud ofLoneCynic has much to be proud ofLoneCynic has much to be proud ofLoneCynic has much to be proud ofLoneCynic has much to be proud ofLoneCynic has much to be proud of
LoneCynic's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah, I thought he meant a Pontiac GTO too.
Old 03-21-2013, 09:27 AM   #7
hoog is on a distinguished road
Army: JAG
hoog's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nathan3306 View Post
Does this goat carry stuff when you hike or is it like a pet that tags along? Do you have bed mat back there? I'd hate to be the driver behind you guys going up in the mountains. Not sure if I could take the sight of a goat sliding around the back of the truck.
She doesn't carry anything yet but I've been looking for some goat sized saddle bags.

There is no bed but once we start moving she usualy lies down so she doesn't slide around. Also she is double leashed so that she has only 2' in any direction to move about.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burns View Post
I like the wheels on your truck man, I don't think I have seen to many goats in the back of a truck here in Jersey.
Thanks, the wheels are part of the TSS Package
Old 03-21-2013, 09:28 AM   #8
Swerve for nothing
saundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
saundern's Tacoma Gallery
you have. a pet. GOAT! hahahaha awesome!