Old 03-24-2013, 03:00 PM   #41
Rich1790 is on a distinguished road
Coast Guard:
Name: Rich
Rich1790's Tacoma Gallery
Don't like the monthly payment.
Old 03-24-2013, 03:08 PM   #42
Defend Hawaii
HIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: PJ
HIst8ofMIND's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 05RedTaco View Post
My Tacoma is 2005 no vinyl option in that year.
The trade in for a newer taco and start another list to hate on it. I don't know.
Old 03-26-2013, 07:21 AM   #43
ASE Master Tech
BamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: M1A2 hull/turret technician, 4th Maint Btn. 4th FSSG.
Name: Bill
BamaToy1997's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by autoloader View Post
My only complaint is the tilt steering wheel. I had to learn how to get out of the truck w/o banging my leg into the steering wheel. It needs to rise higher. GM, Doge and Ford do it why not Toyota?
I hope you are not comparing the Tacoma to a full sized GM, Dodge, or Ford. Obviously they will have more room under the steering column. I have been in the smaller sized Gm trucks, and their columns would always get my knee when I got out of them.
Old 03-26-2013, 03:46 PM   #44
autoloader is on a distinguished road
Name: Rodney
autoloader's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaToy1997 View Post
I hope you are not comparing the Tacoma to a full sized GM, Dodge, or Ford. Obviously they will have more room under the steering column. I have been in the smaller sized Gm trucks, and their columns would always get my knee when I got out of them.
I am. This is my first small truck have figured out how to do it but ever now and then I seem to still do it. Not big of enough of an issue to get rid of the truck though. Love it!
Old 03-26-2013, 03:53 PM   #45
007Taco
Brian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Don't ask!
Brian007Taco's Tacoma Gallery
I hate that I got a Prerunner and an Access Cab. I wished I had gotten 4x4 DCLB. At least I have the Offroad package. The locker has gotten my out of a few tough spots. I tested the limits of the locker over the weekend.
Old 03-26-2013, 03:55 PM   #46
jlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jen
jlvhrse's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jlvhrse
I wish I had gotten the Offroad and just bought a hood scoop instead of wanting to buy a locker lol... Other than that I hate that it has taken over my life. I work to pay for it and modifications and when I'm not working I'm out enjoying it.. Lol
Old 03-26-2013, 04:11 PM   #47
Bad Spuller
Beavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Beavis
Beavis0076's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jlvhrse View Post
I wish I had gotten the Offroad and just bought a hood scoop instead of wanting to buy a locker lol... Other than that I hate that it has taken over my life. I work to pay for it and modifications and when I'm not working I'm out enjoying it.. Lol

what? why are you working to pay for mods.. .. that blackhawkie's job!
Old 03-26-2013, 04:11 PM   #48
Bad Spuller
Beavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Beavis
Beavis0076's Tacoma Gallery
I dont like that in 2013 they got rid of the homelink.
Old 03-26-2013, 04:14 PM   #49
otis24 is a splendid one to beholdotis24 is a splendid one to beholdotis24 is a splendid one to beholdotis24 is a splendid one to beholdotis24 is a splendid one to beholdotis24 is a splendid one to beholdotis24 is a splendid one to behold

otis24's Tacoma Gallery
I expected the gas mileage I get...about 20mpg for my '03 4X4 TRD access cab. I wish the gas tank were a bit bigger to increase the range. Now I gotto go buy gas cans and way to mount them to my truck.
Old 03-26-2013, 04:17 PM   #50
lickem66 is on a distinguished road
lickem66's Tacoma Gallery
The way too highly geared reverse (in manual anyway). I don't need to back my travel trailer into tight spots, at 30 MPH. I have to slip the clutch way too much in reverse, because of this.
Old 03-26-2013, 08:05 PM   #51
ORTaco09 is on a distinguished road
Marines:
ORTaco09's Tacoma Gallery
Only thing I dislike (not hate) is the location of the rearview mirror. It's like it was designed for someone not above 5'2". I consistently find myself leaning down to see whats to the right. Especially off road. Oh and the steering wheel is way to low at the highest setting.
Old 03-26-2013, 09:55 PM   #52
MaxQ is on a distinguished road
MaxQ's Tacoma Gallery
I don't understand why they would put a radio that you cant add satellite too. I would never pay $2000 bucks on up grading the radio just so I can have Sirius.
Really I don't understand why any one would pay that much for a Navigation radio. Would you pay 3 or 4 times the price of a new smart phone just to add a Navigation feature?

Also the cup holder in front of the arm rest is way too small in diameter.

Pretty minor dislikes. This is my first small truck and first Toyota. I like my truck. So much easier to drive and get around than my Chevy Silverado 2500 Diesel with 8" lift on 37's
Old 03-26-2013, 10:59 PM   #53
steeds is on a distinguished road

Name: ryan
steeds's Tacoma Gallery
dont like how there's no built in vagina.
Old 03-26-2013, 11:18 PM   #54
sonocotaco is on a distinguished road
Name: ken
sonocotaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmmccoy007 View Post
I hate that I got a Prerunner and an Access Cab. I wished I had gotten 4x4 DCLB. At least I have the Offroad package. The locker has gotten my out of a few tough spots. I tested the limits of the locker over the weekend.
That's the EXACT truck I had, but an '07! Traded it in right when I paid it off. Payments resumed. But I like the upgrades
Old 03-26-2013, 11:22 PM   #55
Write your love, Then your anger.
ToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
ToyComa92's Tacoma Gallery
I hate the cheesy feel of the center console by the shifter, The bumpy part im dying to sand it down and paint it or vinyl wrap it. Other then that... No complains although a supercharged or turbocharged option with the TRD sport to make that hood scoop functional would have been badass!
Old 03-26-2013, 11:27 PM   #56
The locker saved me once. Backed over the side of a dirt mound...and got stuck.
Old 03-26-2013, 11:39 PM   #57
Weak leaf springs.
Old 03-26-2013, 11:47 PM   #58
TacoBella is on a distinguished road

Navy: Naval Aviator, EC-10, C-3, 737 on and on...
TacoBella's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by steeds View Post
dont like how there's no built in vagina.
Really that hard getting a girlfriend? Lol

Anyway I don't like the body paint matched everything . I like the unpainted less "Limited" look of the stock Pre Runners, Black door handles, black fender flares
. The paint doesn't match and its duller than the painted body. Otherwise I would have preferred the smaller body of the earlier generation. Parking is not fun, Cannot imaging a Tundra.
Old 03-26-2013, 11:49 PM   #59
Write your love, Then your anger.
ToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
ToyComa92's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoBella View Post
Really that hard getting a girlfriend? Lol

Anyway I don't like the body paint matched everything . I like the unpainted less "Limited" look of the stock Pre Runners, Black door handles, black fender flares
. The paint doesn't match and its duller than the painted body. Otherwise I would have preferred the smaller body of the earlier generation. Parking is not fun, Cannot imaging a Tundra.
Thats the reason i got the TRD sport was for the body matched paint, Parking isnt to bad with my DCSB but reversing at night is kind of a pain due to not having a bright third reverse light.
Old 03-28-2013, 07:00 AM   #60
ASE Master Tech
BamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: M1A2 hull/turret technician, 4th Maint Btn. 4th FSSG.
Name: Bill
BamaToy1997's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jlvhrse View Post
Yeah, but your truck looks awesome! And you know you love it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lickem66 View Post
The way too highly geared reverse (in manual anyway). I don't need to back my travel trailer into tight spots, at 30 MPH. I have to slip the clutch way too much in reverse, because of this.
I assume you mean too low-geared reverse? High geared reverse would actually make your truck move slower at a high RPM. I know I have a 1st gen, but I don't mind my reverse. It seems to be a decent ratio for my backing, and I do tow a lot, so I have to line up a trailer pretty often. Maybe the 1st gen is geared higher in reverse?