Name: ryan
steeds's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoBella View Post
Really that hard getting a girlfriend? Lol
hahaha just saying
Old 03-28-2013, 04:41 PM   #62
Write your love, Then your anger.
ToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
ToyComa92's Tacoma Gallery
If my tacoma had a built in Vagina i would save alot of time and money i can tell you that, And the tacoma doesnt want to cuddle afterwards and i dont have to hear how all i want is sex sex sex.
Old 03-29-2013, 10:04 AM   #63
TacoBella is on a distinguished road

Navy: Naval Aviator, EC-10, C-3, 737 on and on...
TacoBella's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToyComa92 View Post
If my tacoma had a built in Vagina i would save alot of time and money i can tell you that, And the tacoma doesnt want to cuddle afterwards and i dont have to hear how all i want is sex sex sex.
It DOES!! You can drive with one hand.
Old 03-29-2013, 11:00 AM   #64
SouthernTacoma
TSmalls89 is a splendid one to beholdTSmalls89 is a splendid one to beholdTSmalls89 is a splendid one to beholdTSmalls89 is a splendid one to beholdTSmalls89 is a splendid one to beholdTSmalls89 is a splendid one to beholdTSmalls89 is a splendid one to behold

Name: Tyler
TSmalls89's Tacoma Gallery
If it had the PreRunner hood with the intake and the TRD Rims, I would be happy as a pig in mud.
Only things I would change.
Old 03-29-2013, 11:12 AM   #65
steeds is on a distinguished road

Name: ryan
steeds's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoBella View Post
It DOES!! You can drive with one hand.
yep... now we know your secret
Old 03-29-2013, 01:19 PM   #66
Sparky73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSparky73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSparky73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSparky73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSparky73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSparky73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSparky73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSparky73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSparky73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSparky73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSparky73 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Drew
Sparky73's Tacoma Gallery
Not a fan of the cup holder inserts which look nice but are totally nonfunctional. They stick to some drinks and you can't fit a water bottle in them. I hate it when they come out and stick to the bottom of my drink.

Thought about velcro'ing them in but decided to go with the old style insert (on my previous '07) instead. Dealer wanted $50 for the insert so I picked one up on eBay for $30 shipped. Problem solved!
Old 03-29-2013, 03:01 PM   #67
Write your love, Then your anger.
ToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
ToyComa92's Tacoma Gallery
I dont know but all these sexiest talk is ridiculous we all need to show some class! lol
Old 04-03-2013, 08:12 AM   #68
Jetman1979 is on a distinguished road
Navy: E-6 retired
Name: Michael
Jetman1979's Tacoma Gallery
I would like to see the 5.7 Tundra engine under the hood.
Old 04-07-2013, 07:11 AM   #69
rickc5 is on a distinguished road

Name: Rick
rickc5's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisGralnic View Post
The front end makes it, in my opinion hardly a truck. though i'm sure it's badass, the front end is very off putting.
what do you NOT like about your Tacoma?-32-mitsubishi-dom.jpg

How about a Mitsubishi?

Re: our Taco, I don't like:

Lack of a V8 option.
Lack of an automatic HVAC system as an option.
Lack of a trunk in the bed.
Needs rear disc brakes.
Needs better rear springs.
Needs to stop shuddering and vibrating.
Old 04-07-2013, 07:17 AM   #70
chetweewax is one of the sharper tools in the shedchetweewax is one of the sharper tools in the shedchetweewax is one of the sharper tools in the shedchetweewax is one of the sharper tools in the shedchetweewax is one of the sharper tools in the shedchetweewax is one of the sharper tools in the shedchetweewax is one of the sharper tools in the shedchetweewax is one of the sharper tools in the shedchetweewax is one of the sharper tools in the shedchetweewax is one of the sharper tools in the shedchetweewax is one of the sharper tools in the shed

chetweewax's Tacoma Gallery
I just got my 05 a few weeks ago, have the same problem. Did the tire rotation, still wandering. The mechanic said everything looked fine, maybe it is a problem with the skid plate causing upward lift as air passes under. Skeptical of that answer though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by teasac69 View Post
Just got my 06 TRD DC and all is well except for a slight "wandering" in the front end at 70+ mph that sort of feels like got too much weight in bed and front wheels not tracking well. Local front end expert put it on his machine and says front end is tight, no issues with anything in the gear. Going to rotate tires and see if it's the front tires slightly out of round, etc. ?? anything like this by anyone else?
Old 06-19-2013, 05:25 AM   #71
Hottaco3 is on a distinguished road
Name: B
Hottaco3's Tacoma Gallery
Brakes!

My back drum brakes squeak and there is no convenient way to clean them as I know of.. There is a plug on the back side that I took a air hose and blew them out.. Doesn't quite clean it completely out and it is quite embarrassing every time I go to stop any more ways rather than taking my wheels and drum off to fix this?
Old 06-19-2013, 06:01 AM   #72
Raoul Duke is on a distinguished road

Name: CJ
Raoul Duke's Tacoma Gallery
I don't how I had to spend $150 on part and 2 or 3 hours installing heated wing mirrors seeing as toyota already makes the peice that exact fits and already has wiring done from the door in to the cab. a fully loaded truck @ almost 40 grand and no heated mirrors?!?!! brutal in the winter!

also they should give you an option to buy with no stereo because the factory one is a joke!

the gearing in the six speed coupled with the rev hang is a little annoying...6th gear @ 2000rpm, only = 100kp/h