Voters: 320. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-23-2013, 05:40 PM   #41
rawdog has a spectacular aura aboutrawdog has a spectacular aura about

Name: Steve
rawdog's Tacoma Gallery
#4 SCS What it is!!!!
Old 03-23-2013, 05:54 PM   #42
Taco Forum Noob
7six2Fan is one of the sharper tools in the shed7six2Fan is one of the sharper tools in the shed7six2Fan is one of the sharper tools in the shed7six2Fan is one of the sharper tools in the shed7six2Fan is one of the sharper tools in the shed7six2Fan is one of the sharper tools in the shed7six2Fan is one of the sharper tools in the shed7six2Fan is one of the sharper tools in the shed7six2Fan is one of the sharper tools in the shed7six2Fan is one of the sharper tools in the shed7six2Fan is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Dave
7six2Fan's Tacoma Gallery
http://mudflaps.com/i-7392631-moto-m...FQjf4AodajgA-A

These are what I put on mine.. 18's. I wasn't sure if I'd like the little chrome bolts, but they've grown on me.
Old 03-23-2013, 06:48 PM   #43
tacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Chief Petty Officer, Cutterman
Name: Tom
tacomathom's Tacoma Gallery
Even though I have XD Series Enduros on my truck, I voted for the Stealths. I like the look.
Old 03-23-2013, 07:21 PM   #46
the risk is worth the reward
mattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: matt
mattmxracer's Tacoma Gallery
Im digging this look

and this look

Old 03-23-2013, 07:42 PM   #47
1YOTA6
1YOTA6 is on a distinguished road

Name: Kyle
1YOTA6's Tacoma Gallery
check into LRG wheels. just scene some the other day. Looked sic
Old 03-23-2013, 08:02 PM   #48
What am I supposed to put in this box?
ninja28 is a jewel in the roughninja28 is a jewel in the roughninja28 is a jewel in the roughninja28 is a jewel in the rough

Air Force: Classified
Name: Mario
ninja28's Tacoma Gallery
I went with 17" Addict's & Nitto Trail Grappler's...I love the look! only con, regarding the bolts going around the rim are sharp as crap!!! I'm constantly ripping shop towels and busting my knuckle skin on them while detailing.

Old 03-23-2013, 08:33 PM   #49
113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
113tac's Tacoma Gallery
methods are sick butttt

rjalldays truck...soooo sick!

edit: its kind of completely different but the SCS wheels with an aggressive tire are awesome
Old 03-23-2013, 08:36 PM   #50
rawdog has a spectacular aura aboutrawdog has a spectacular aura about

Name: Steve
rawdog's Tacoma Gallery
GOLD SCS soooo sick
Old 03-23-2013, 08:40 PM   #51
mrw3685 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrw3685 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrw3685 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrw3685 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrw3685 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrw3685 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrw3685 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrw3685 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrw3685 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrw3685 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrw3685 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: Single Anchor Single-Seat Master Race
mrw3685's Tacoma Gallery
Man, is everyone that's voted on this thread frigain retarded? Selection #4 is
absolutely hideous....trust me, I have good taste?!
Old 03-23-2013, 08:42 PM   #52
What am I supposed to put in this box?
ninja28 is a jewel in the roughninja28 is a jewel in the roughninja28 is a jewel in the roughninja28 is a jewel in the rough

Air Force: Classified
Name: Mario
ninja28's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrw3685 View Post
Man, is everyone that's voted on this thread frigain retarded? Selection #4 is
absolutely hideous....trust me, I have good taste?!
WHAT HE SAID^^^
Old 03-23-2013, 10:31 PM   #53
Desert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Bill
Desert Drifter's Tacoma Gallery
Show some individuality, get something you really like. If that is black wheels then go for it!
Old 03-23-2013, 11:17 PM   #54
Johnsredline is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnsredline is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnsredline is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnsredline is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnsredline is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnsredline is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnsredline is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnsredline is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnsredline is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnsredline is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnsredline is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Johnsredline's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacomanator View Post
Lol the difference is only 2 spokes. 2 spokes make that big of a difference to you?

the difference isnt just the spokes. bolts are diff on doubles as well, and though its only 2 more spokes, it gives it a lot different look because of the spacing.

The standards I have on my ford have silver bolts, while the double standards on my tacoma have grade 8 looking bolts. Double standards also have more bolts on them then the standards.

I own both and they give off a different look from one another. And also, if you really want to you can have the double standards bolts coated, they come out as they are actual bolts. My standards do not come out, they are fused to the wheels (though it may be because they are super early productions, ive heard they are removable now)

The downside to double standards is the deep lip around the "streetlock" water will pool in them. Doesn't seem to get all over truck, but is annoying to clean out.
Old 03-24-2013, 01:15 AM   #56
bullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bullaculla's Tacoma Gallery
Out of those, I like the style of #3, just not the fake beadlock bolts. maybe if the bolts were black too.
I'm waiting on gunmetal Konig countersteer off roads myself
Old 03-24-2013, 06:34 AM   #59
Bush Pusher
Hairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Hairy Taco's Tacoma Gallery
I would run any one of those wheel designs on my taco if they weren't muddled by all of those pointless bolt heads. This fake beadlock crap needs to stop, it reminds me of the 70's Dingo Balls.....just cheese
Old 03-24-2013, 06:57 AM   #60
the risk is worth the reward
mattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: matt
mattmxracer's Tacoma Gallery
Here is what the scs stealths would look like on my rig