Which Black Wheels would you pick?

View Poll Results: which wheels would you pick
1 61 19.06%
2 81 25.31%
3 54 16.88%
4 124 38.75%
Voters: 320. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-25-2013, 08:49 AM   #81
dtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant future

Name: Darrell
dtopgun515's Tacoma Gallery
SCS FTW!!

Pay no attention to the lean...
Old 03-25-2013, 04:11 PM   #82
the risk is worth the reward
mattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: matt
mattmxracer's Tacoma Gallery
what the addicts would look like on mine

Old 03-25-2013, 04:17 PM   #83
mattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

The methods
Old 03-25-2013, 04:22 PM   #84
PantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Luke
PantherTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattmxracer View Post
The methods
like those
Old 03-25-2013, 04:37 PM   #85

Im really close to pulling the trigger on those scs wheels put I have been looking at the pro comps and cant make up my friggin mind. If I got the scs I dont know if I would get gloss or flat
Old 03-25-2013, 04:41 PM   #86
PantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Im really close to pulling the trigger on those scs wheels put I have been looking at the pro comps and cant make up my friggin mind.
scs in matte gunmetal
Old 03-25-2013, 04:41 PM   #87
Airun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Aaron
Airun's Tacoma Gallery
I picked SCS because they are hubcentric (others may be too, but unsure) and they are specific for Toyota. And they look sick too.!!!!!!!!
Lightweight also.
Old 03-25-2013, 05:10 PM   #88
here ya go http://www.tacomaworld.com/gallery/u...arrier_012.JPG for reference
Old 03-25-2013, 05:19 PM   #89

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildcatTaco View Post
Damn that looks good! I cant make up my damn mind on this
Old 03-25-2013, 05:50 PM   #90
I owe it all to little chocolate donuts
JayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JayDirt's Tacoma Gallery
This is what my next wheel choice will be...RG's FTW and shit can the center caps!

Old 03-25-2013, 06:12 PM   #91
Quote:
get those with mtr's
Old 03-25-2013, 07:04 PM   #92
Quote:
also it looks like the fake beadlock is also recessed from the lip so it wont be destroyed so easily.

edit: heres a link to spend your money
Old 03-25-2013, 10:37 PM   #93
ZMEMBER
zboy is a jewel in the roughzboy is a jewel in the roughzboy is a jewel in the rough

Name: Chris
zboy's Tacoma Gallery
KMC XD ROCKS
Old 03-26-2013, 12:34 AM   #94
I like tacos and burritos
Markallyn86 is on a distinguished road

Name: Mark
Markallyn86's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacomanator View Post
Addicts have fake plastic bolts? lol
Yea the rivets are plastic...
Old 03-26-2013, 12:43 AM   #95
I like tacos and burritos
Markallyn86 is on a distinguished road

Name: Mark
Markallyn86's Tacoma Gallery

I like the look of the wheels tho. If it comes down to it ill rip the rivets off and drill new bolts into them. For the price they are hard to beat.
Old 03-26-2013, 07:39 AM   #97
Feed him a hammer, he'd crap out nails.
Dark_Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark_Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark_Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark_Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark_Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark_Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark_Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark_Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark_Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark_Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark_Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Dark_Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by WildcatTaco View Post
scs in matte gunmetal
SCS F-5 in matte gunmetal
Old 03-26-2013, 07:45 PM   #98

After seeing this I believe scs stealth wheels are my pick
Attached Thumbnails
Which Black Wheels would you pick?-img_20130319_164020_zps0351969f.jpg  
Old 03-26-2013, 08:33 PM   #99
gonna be a long ride
09sr5 is on a distinguished road

09sr5's Tacoma Gallery
They will look good. Your in the same boat I am lol I can't decide betweem methods or sidebiters
Old 03-26-2013, 08:39 PM   #100
evanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: evan
evanmb31's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Im really close to pulling the trigger on those scs wheels put I have been looking at the pro comps and cant make up my friggin mind. If I got the scs I dont know if I would get gloss or flat
I went with gloss and I'm happy i did