LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Show me your light bars!

Old 04-04-2013, 09:39 AM   #21
Chris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Chris
Chris24's Tacoma Gallery
Just put on a Smittybilt bar last night, looks awesome and its really sturdy, only 120 $ from Amazon. Don't have any pics yet though!
Old 04-04-2013, 10:26 AM   #22
GTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shed

GTABurnout's Tacoma Gallery
20" bar in lower grill

two 4 inch behind the 11' grill

Wanted a light bar but I could not find one I liked. I like this all stock look with just LED's showing. If I had traditional lights I would have done a light bar set up I really like the defiant but they are expensive.
Old 04-04-2013, 11:01 AM   #23
Failure is the result of letting setbacks stop you
MedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
MedlinAround's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris24 View Post
Just put on a Smittybilt bar last night, looks awesome and its really sturdy, only 120 $ from Amazon. Don't have any pics yet though!
Post up a pic when ya can!
Old 04-04-2013, 11:04 AM   #24
Motorboatin' SOB
Redhed will become famous soon enoughRedhed will become famous soon enough

Name: Paul
Redhed's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTABurnout View Post
20" bar in lower grill

two 4 inch behind the 11' grill

Wanted a light bar but I could not find one I liked. I like this all stock look with just LED's showing. If I had traditional lights I would have done a light bar set up I really like the defiant but they are expensive.
Representing LED light bar's in the lower grill in AZ! Good thing we don't have front license plates. lol.
Old 05-17-2013, 09:11 AM   #25
FFJamison is on a distinguished road
Firefighter:
FFJamison's Tacoma Gallery
How did you mount the led bar in the lower grill?
I'm having a hard time finding a place to mount on my '12
Old 05-17-2013, 09:16 AM   #26
Senor Taco
Mademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
Mademan925's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Codder View Post
Avid Light Bar from AVID Off-road.
Two light tabs on mind, but they'll set it up any way you want.
Moddin' is sorta on hiatus and I haven't mounted lights yet
Brandon is great to work with and very professional

Good Luck with your search

CC
I like the color matched look. I havnt see it on a silver one yet. I see lots of white and black avid bars.
Old 05-18-2013, 08:40 AM   #27
Motorboatin' SOB
Redhed will become famous soon enoughRedhed will become famous soon enough

Name: Paul
Redhed's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by FFJamison View Post
How did you mount the led bar in the lower grill?
I'm having a hard time finding a place to mount on my '12
I had to fab 2 brackets and then tap holes in the aluminum bumper to mount mine at the right height. Not sure if the 2012 is any different. PM me if you want pics of my install.
Old 05-18-2013, 06:20 PM   #28
keynote22 is on a distinguished road
keynote22's Tacoma Gallery

Nfab
Old 05-18-2013, 07:33 PM   #29
Native Son
Cape Codder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCape Codder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCape Codder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCape Codder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCape Codder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCape Codder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCape Codder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCape Codder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCape Codder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCape Codder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCape Codder is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jack
Cape Codder's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mademan925 View Post
I like the color matched look. I havnt see it on a silver one yet. I see lots of white and black avid bars.
Fortunate enough to find a powder coat close to Silver Streak Mica.
Having the Color Matched Sport, I couldn't see another color.
Happy with the subtle effect.

CC
Old 05-21-2013, 07:32 AM   #30
Valsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Brian
Valsmere's Tacoma Gallery
Ordered my Avid this past Sunday, with 2 tabs. Now trying to deciede which light setup. Either 2 Hella black magics or a led bar. Any suggestions? My Taco is a MGM 2013 Sport.
Old 06-03-2013, 03:18 PM   #32
Tahoemx is on a distinguished road

Air Force: Ceremonial Guardsman, USAF Honor Guard
Tahoemx's Tacoma Gallery

Love my Avid Light bar coated in Line-X, highly recommend it. Still trying to figure out the light situation
Old 06-03-2013, 03:24 PM   #33
CDSurfPhotography is one of the sharper tools in the shedCDSurfPhotography is one of the sharper tools in the shedCDSurfPhotography is one of the sharper tools in the shedCDSurfPhotography is one of the sharper tools in the shedCDSurfPhotography is one of the sharper tools in the shedCDSurfPhotography is one of the sharper tools in the shedCDSurfPhotography is one of the sharper tools in the shedCDSurfPhotography is one of the sharper tools in the shedCDSurfPhotography is one of the sharper tools in the shedCDSurfPhotography is one of the sharper tools in the shedCDSurfPhotography is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
CDSurfPhotography's Tacoma Gallery
I'm not sure this counts but here's my rear light bar

And my front bumper has 3 mounts for lights but haven't mounted any
Old 06-03-2013, 05:16 PM   #34
IAFF Local 34 Professional FireFighters
RearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Craig Christ
RearViewMirror's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by keynote22 View Post

Nfab
Ditto,

With 4 PIAA 520 Lights

Right before BHLM and Nokya "Hyper Yellow" fog lights

Old 06-03-2013, 05:44 PM   #35
Recker is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecker is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecker is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecker is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecker is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecker is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecker is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecker is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecker is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecker is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecker is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Recker
Recker's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by keynote22 View Post

Nfab
Really like those lights!
Old 06-03-2013, 05:46 PM   #36
RearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Recker View Post
Really like those lights!

That's funny... I really like yours too! You know what they say... "Great Minds"
Old 06-03-2013, 05:59 PM   #37
Recker is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecker is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecker is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecker is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecker is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecker is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecker is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecker is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecker is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecker is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecker is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Recker
Recker's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by B.Turner View Post
That's funny... I really like yours too! You know what they say... "Great Minds"
I don't have any lights yet LOL!! I don't even have fog lights, just blanks, double But soon...very soon!
Linda
Old 06-03-2013, 06:36 PM   #38

Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Recker View Post
I don't have any lights yet LOL!! I don't even have fog lights, just blanks, double But soon...very soon!
Linda
Haha... wasn't paying attention. They are good lights though!
Old 06-03-2013, 07:54 PM   #39
uscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: AMT3 kodiak 60T jayhawks
Name: coby
uscg2008's Tacoma Gallery
Mine is in my lower grill
Old 06-03-2013, 08:02 PM   #40
JustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
JustinL's Tacoma Gallery
Naked Avid and 2 21.5" LED bars behind grill: