LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Show me your light bars!

Old 03-23-2013, 04:47 PM   #1
Failure is the result of letting setbacks stop you
MedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
MedlinAround's Tacoma Gallery
Show me your light bars!

Looking on purchasing a light bar for my Tacoma and just getting a few ideas on where i'd want to go with it! I've looked at a few and believe i'm going to go outside of the truck instead of behind the grill. Show me what you got!
Old 03-24-2013, 05:50 PM   #5
MedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raz4back View Post
Crossfab light bar

Super sexy if they wasn't so dang expensive! Love the 3 light look!
Old 03-26-2013, 06:03 AM   #6
RogerRZ will become famous soon enough
Firefighter: Deputy Chief
RogerRZ's Tacoma Gallery
Westin, less than $200...

Old 04-02-2013, 11:39 AM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by RogerRZ View Post
Westin, less than $200...

What kind of Lights are those? Hella?

I like the 3 light look on the Tacoma but seems like most places i look are for a pair of them instead of buying singles.
Old 04-02-2013, 12:35 PM   #8

Just picked up a pair of Black Magic Hella lights from Advance Regular $129 for $79! If anyone else in interested type in the coupon code DOW14!!
Old 04-03-2013, 05:18 AM   #9
RogerRZ's Tacoma Gallery
They're Hella 700FFs. I bought four, as in my business, it's not uncommon to incur, um, "glass breakage". I also replaced the middle one with an Optiluxe HID, which can be bought in singles. (it was on sale for $200 at the local speed shop).
Old 04-03-2013, 05:21 AM   #10
NetDep has much to be proud ofNetDep has much to be proud ofNetDep has much to be proud ofNetDep has much to be proud ofNetDep has much to be proud ofNetDep has much to be proud ofNetDep has much to be proud ofNetDep has much to be proud ofNetDep has much to be proud of

Army:
Name: Tim
NetDep's Tacoma Gallery
Great thread - I would like to put an LED strip on the middle bar of mine - just might happen!! Mine is an AVID as well - I love it - well built and it is powder coated 20% gloss -- the stock wheels match.

Great looking trucks!!!
Attached Thumbnails
Show me your light bars!-img_3588.jpg  
Old 04-03-2013, 08:31 AM   #11
Stay lifted my friends !
Wattapunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedWattapunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedWattapunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedWattapunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedWattapunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedWattapunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedWattapunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedWattapunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedWattapunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedWattapunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedWattapunk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Uncle K
Wattapunk's Tacoma Gallery
N-Fab light bar with Hella 500s.
Old 04-03-2013, 08:36 AM   #12
It burns when I pee....
ABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
ABA180's Tacoma Gallery
No lights yet (BOOOOO), but my Westin bar bought from another TWer this past weekend

Old 04-03-2013, 08:38 AM   #13
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raz4back View Post
Crossfab light bar

Daaamn that's a sick front end..
Old 04-03-2013, 08:41 AM   #14
tirekicker
vicali has a brilliant futurevicali has a brilliant futurevicali has a brilliant futurevicali has a brilliant futurevicali has a brilliant futurevicali has a brilliant futurevicali has a brilliant futurevicali has a brilliant futurevicali has a brilliant futurevicali has a brilliant futurevicali has a brilliant future

Name: mike
vicali's Tacoma Gallery
NFab with Hella 500FF;
Old 04-03-2013, 12:27 PM   #16
Spitfire is a jewel in the roughSpitfire is a jewel in the roughSpitfire is a jewel in the rough
Navy: Surface Warfare
Spitfire's Tacoma Gallery
Exploration Outfitters 20" dual row combo spot/flood light bar.
Attached Thumbnails
Show me your light bars!-bradshaws.jpg  
Old 04-03-2013, 03:51 PM   #17
RogerRZ's Tacoma Gallery
One thing to keep in mind with the Westin, it isn't built with any kind of rough use in mind. Mine broke at the brackets in less than a month. I had to box/gusset the heck out of it in order to keep it in one piece.
Old 04-03-2013, 04:45 PM   #19
Motorboatin' SOB
Redhed will become famous soon enoughRedhed will become famous soon enough

Name: Paul
Redhed's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by beaver_scott View Post
once upon a time I had an nfab with 4 hella 700ffs.

but now I'm running a bamf behind the grill with 4 hella 500ffs. It looks much cleaner.

Looks good!
Old 04-04-2013, 09:06 AM   #20

Can't really make my mind up on behind the grill or not. Id like to have a different grill as well but if I can get the right look, having the lights on the outside gives the truck a rougher look IMO. Saying that, i have seen some mean behind the grill looks as well.