Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

traded her in. best top up for grabs

Old 03-25-2013, 03:02 PM   #1
TimRD OffRoad has a brilliant futureTimRD OffRoad has a brilliant futureTimRD OffRoad has a brilliant futureTimRD OffRoad has a brilliant futureTimRD OffRoad has a brilliant futureTimRD OffRoad has a brilliant futureTimRD OffRoad has a brilliant futureTimRD OffRoad has a brilliant futureTimRD OffRoad has a brilliant futureTimRD OffRoad has a brilliant futureTimRD OffRoad has a brilliant future

Marines: SGT
Name: Tim
TimRD OffRoad's Tacoma Gallery
traded her in. best top up for grabs

hey guys. sadly she has been traded in. but i took off the Best Top and listed it in the for sale section. take a look. fits Short bed and is in NC

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...ml#post6631020

Old 03-25-2013, 03:18 PM   #2
Special Edition Member
Gincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Gincoma's Tacoma Gallery
What did you get?
Old 03-25-2013, 04:50 PM   #3
Kylie's dad
WilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
WilsonTheDog's Tacoma Gallery
I like my IRP but to this day sometimes I still think I should've gotten SWB.
Old 03-27-2013, 04:06 PM   #4
TimRD OffRoad has a brilliant futureTimRD OffRoad has a brilliant futureTimRD OffRoad has a brilliant futureTimRD OffRoad has a brilliant futureTimRD OffRoad has a brilliant futureTimRD OffRoad has a brilliant futureTimRD OffRoad has a brilliant futureTimRD OffRoad has a brilliant futureTimRD OffRoad has a brilliant futureTimRD OffRoad has a brilliant futureTimRD OffRoad has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gincoma View Post
What did you get?
a 2010 SRT8 Challenger. there is a pic of her in the link i posted.
Old 03-27-2013, 04:10 PM   #5
Crosis is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrosis is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrosis is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrosis is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrosis is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrosis is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrosis is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrosis is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrosis is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrosis is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrosis is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: FMF Corpsman
Crosis's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TimRD OffRoad View Post
a 2010 SRT8 Challenger. there is a pic of her in the link i posted.
Old 03-27-2013, 04:37 PM   #6
love4steel is on a distinguished road
love4steel's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crosis View Post
HAHAHAHAHAAAA
Old 03-27-2013, 05:02 PM   #7

????
whats wrong with my Chally? she is a beast.
Old 03-27-2013, 05:08 PM   #8
Special Edition Member
Gincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Gincoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
????
whats a chally??? lol please dont call your car that...jk congrats on the car. Those cars have so much potential but the factory makes them so slow for what they are...my cousin bought a 2012 srt8 challenger and I guess I was expecting more it seemed a little slugish for a big V8 under the hood, Im thinking cause of the factory tune on it
Old 03-27-2013, 05:15 PM   #9
Mr. President
TeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TeamSarcasm's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to TeamSarcasm
Quote:
????

Ask a woman is that want to see your "chally" and this will happen \/
Old 03-27-2013, 05:33 PM   #10

ehh, what ever. im paying for it. its my choice. but yeah they are a little restricted from the factory. but everything is. my truck was not built like it was from the factory either. i made it mine and it was a great truck. got my CAI and exhaust on the car. some plans for a few more bolt ons to hold me over and a tune. she will eventually be a monster w/ a supercharger and some long tube headers/heads/cam. everything you buy now a days is just a platform to build off of.
Old 04-08-2013, 06:03 PM   #11
ToyotaWV is on a distinguished road
ToyotaWV's Tacoma Gallery
$

How much?