1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

2013 DC Sport advice

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by bwolak177, Mar 26, 2013.

1. Mar 26, 2013 at 7:21 AM
    bwolak177

bwolak177 [OP] Member

Member:
    PA
    Vehicle:
    2013 DC Sport
    Hello. First post. Coming over from dodge. Trading in my 2012 ram sport with lift and 35x12.50 mt for a 2013 Tacoma sport DC super white. Pick it up Thursday. I've done a ton of searching on here but still have a couple questions. Plan on bilsteins up front and aal in rear or ? Not looking to go crazy with this one had to jump to get into my dodge. I would like to go with an 18" wheel, leaning toward fuel hostage or maybe ballistic jesters painted. Now for the tires I can go 265 max with -12 and 4.5 bs on stock until i do somewhat of lift/level correct? I'm also thinking duratracs because the nitto trail graper mt are too heavy? This will be daily driver 27 mi each way hills and snow and back Rds. Not wanting to take a decrease in mpg too much as that is one reason I switched. Info is appreciated.

2. Mar 26, 2013 at 7:40 AM
    Boone

Boone Vaginas are rad.

Member:
    First Name:
    Chris
    Boone, NC
    Vehicle:
    Airbags deployed
    Sounds like you have a pretty good grasp of what you want to do with your truck. I did the 5100's @ 2.5 in front with no AAL in the rear and it sits pretty level. (maybe just a bit nose high) You are correct on the 265's with no lift and the 4.5'' BS. I run 285/75/16 KM2's with 4.5'' BS on my 2012 with no problems. I also don't really wheel this truck. No experience with the Dura's or trail grapplers, but I didn't take a huge hit with my 285's, maybe 2-4 mpg depending on my right foot. I know I didn't answer all your questions, but I'm sure someone more knowledgeable will shortly. And welcome to the site

Products Discussed in

To Top