Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

BruteForceFab...Finished Baoser's 2012 taco

Old 04-03-2013, 06:11 PM   #22
Doc Foster is on a distinguished road
Name: Doc Foster
Doc Foster's Tacoma Gallery
Both of those bumpers are sweet looking. Nice clean lines! Do you have a weight on the front bumper? What size winch will fit up front? When might those be available? Keep up the great work.
Old 04-04-2013, 04:41 PM   #23
"Toyota Mafia" MORE BALLS THAN BRAINS
ironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Billy
ironman44bear's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by neonlazer View Post
We definitely need to get him to work on his site..so much logo and buttons..LOL and what happened to the vendor section...whose stalling and you didn't say you could do a tire carrier with the std bumper...NO FAIR! (you wouldnt believe how much I'd love just a swing out table thingy)
Sup Jeff..TCbob said he was workin on it bro......and you never asked about a swing out..lol...i'm not a mind reader..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Failure2Comply View Post
Now that is damn nice work! Well done sir.
Thanks man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desert Drifter View Post
Nice bumbers. I like how the front is tight to the body, looks good, but makes the stock factory bumper look so inadequate! And the rear is unique. I would go for just the tire on the swingout, but that "table" would be handy when camping or for trail repairs...
Haha..yep..I was thinking the same thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc Foster View Post
Both of those bumpers are sweet looking. Nice clean lines! Do you have a weight on the front bumper? What size winch will fit up front? When might those be available? Keep up the great work.
Thanks man, the front bumper weighs in at 115-120 or so and they are available now..lol..I've been taking quite a few orders for them the last few weeks or so.
Old 04-04-2013, 04:42 PM   #24
ironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Thanks John, hope all is good with you bro.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hard2kill View Post
looks great billy!!!!!!
Old 04-05-2013, 11:25 AM   #25
Mechanically Goofy
neonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
neonlazer's Tacoma Gallery
[QUOTE=ironman44bear;6695419]How much MPG you say you lose by adding the front bumper? *dad looks over my shoulder whispering.."ohhh no you dont..."
Old 04-28-2013, 09:08 AM   #26
ElNacho will become famous soon enoughElNacho will become famous soon enough

Army: 716th MP BN
Name: David
ElNacho's Tacoma Gallery
These bumpers looks great. Will be ordering from you soon for my '12.
Old 04-28-2013, 09:21 AM   #27
JimBCa has much to be proud ofJimBCa has much to be proud ofJimBCa has much to be proud ofJimBCa has much to be proud ofJimBCa has much to be proud ofJimBCa has much to be proud ofJimBCa has much to be proud ofJimBCa has much to be proud of
Name: Jim
JimBCa's Tacoma Gallery
Very very nice work. This site has such of load talent, amazing it is.

Both front and rear really set that truck out very nicely. Like the rear set up the drop down tray.
Old 06-02-2013, 12:19 AM   #28
Justin has a spectacular aura aboutJustin has a spectacular aura aboutJustin has a spectacular aura about

Air Force:
Name: Justin
Justin's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Justin
Could you do the Jerry Can holder and table on the HC bumper?
Old 06-02-2013, 12:31 AM   #29
Confusion
Denim Dan has much to be proud ofDenim Dan has much to be proud ofDenim Dan has much to be proud ofDenim Dan has much to be proud ofDenim Dan has much to be proud ofDenim Dan has much to be proud ofDenim Dan has much to be proud ofDenim Dan has much to be proud ofDenim Dan has much to be proud ofDenim Dan has much to be proud of

Name: Erick
Denim Dan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by msu15 View Post
Billy can pretty much do anything. I asked for a unicorn and he welded a rhino horn onto a horse for me
Old 06-02-2013, 03:52 AM   #30
Rubber Side Down
Glocker23 is on a distinguished road

EMS:
Glocker23's Tacoma Gallery
Looks sick.
Old 06-03-2013, 09:42 AM   #31

Quote:
Originally Posted by msu15 View Post
Yes sir I sure can.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denim Dan View Post
Billy can pretty much do anything. I asked for a unicorn and he welded a rhino horn onto a horse for me
LMAO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glocker23 View Post
Looks sick.
Thanks man
Old 06-17-2013, 01:48 PM   #33
Mechanically Goofy
neonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I miss looking at billy's sexy bumpers

Oh wait..*goes to look outside at his rear end*
Old 07-16-2013, 12:48 PM   #34
Mechanically Goofy

I miss seeing Billy around.
Old 07-16-2013, 02:33 PM   #35
SkottK62 is on a distinguished road
SkottK62's Tacoma Gallery
Those are really sweet bumpers. I'd love to have them on my 2014 I have on order.

What kind of pricing are we looking at here for a set up like that?