Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

BruteForceFab...Finished Baoser's 2012 taco

Old 03-26-2013, 10:45 AM   #1
"Toyota Mafia" MORE BALLS THAN BRAINS
ironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Billy
ironman44bear's Tacoma Gallery
BruteForceFab...Finished Baoser's 2012 taco

First off I would like to say thanks to Baoser for letting me use his 2012 taco to prototype the 2012-13 tacoma bumpers. I thought I would post some pics of his truck with the front plate bumper and a std rear with tire carrier and some other options.

Thanks again George
Old 03-26-2013, 10:46 AM   #2
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Damn looking good Billy
Old 03-26-2013, 10:48 AM   #3
ironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Thanks bro.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Large View Post
Damn looking good Billy
Old 03-26-2013, 10:50 AM   #4
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Just looking at the last pic, is that a table of some sort that just folds up/down when you swing out the gate?
Old 03-26-2013, 10:55 AM   #5

yep..exactly
Old 03-26-2013, 11:22 AM   #6
Baoser is on a distinguished road
Name: George
Baoser's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Baoser
Thanks again Billy for the amazing work!

Billy did an amazing job on the bumpers. And was able to customize the rear for me as well!

http://baoser.smugmug.com/My-Cars/Ta...1623&k=MPkFGQZ

Old 03-26-2013, 11:24 AM   #7
Don't ask questions you don't want the answer to..
chadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

chadderkdawg's Tacoma Gallery
Looks heavy! Time for some 886's and Deavers, awesome bumpers.
Old 03-26-2013, 12:25 PM   #8
Bad Spuller
Beavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Beavis
Beavis0076's Tacoma Gallery
love that rear bumper.. very nice sir.
Old 03-26-2013, 01:46 PM   #10
rootUser is a jewel in the roughrootUser is a jewel in the roughrootUser is a jewel in the rough
Name: Jon
rootUser's Tacoma Gallery
Where can i find some pricing on the front bumper?
Old 03-26-2013, 01:48 PM   #11
davidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: David
davidpick's Tacoma Gallery
looks awesome! really liking the treatment to get the top of the bumper to play nicely with the 2012 grille...
Old 03-26-2013, 01:49 PM   #12
Red
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rootUser View Post
Where can i find some pricing on the front bumper?
I would check here, you can also pm ironman44bear. Billy does excellent work.
Old 03-26-2013, 02:24 PM   #13
rootUser is a jewel in the roughrootUser is a jewel in the roughrootUser is a jewel in the rough
Name: Jon
rootUser's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Large View Post
I would check here, you can also pm ironman44bear. Billy does excellent work.

I might be blind but i didn't see anything for the 2012+ bumper on the site, ill send him a PM.
Old 03-26-2013, 03:43 PM   #14
Mechanically Goofy
neonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
neonlazer's Tacoma Gallery
You know what's coming billy.......

Old 03-26-2013, 08:11 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by chadderkdawg View Post
Looks heavy! Time for some 886's and Deavers, awesome bumpers.
Lol....It's really not that bad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beavis0076 View Post
love that rear bumper.. very nice sir.
Thanks man

Quote:
Originally Posted by On An Island View Post
Sick, sick, sick.
Lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidpick View Post
looks awesome! really liking the treatment to get the top of the bumper to play nicely with the 2012 grille...
Thanks man

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootUser View Post
I might be blind but i didn't see anything for the 2012+ bumper on the site, ill send him a PM.
I need to seriously update the website...lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by neonlazer View Post
You know what's coming billy.......

LMAO
Old 03-26-2013, 08:18 PM   #16
heavy user
mm1ssdv is on a distinguished road

Navy: nuke sub mechanic / diver
Name: Chris
mm1ssdv's Tacoma Gallery
that looks really nice.
Old 04-03-2013, 11:51 AM   #17

Thank you..
Quote:
Originally Posted by mm1ssdv View Post
that looks really nice.
Old 04-03-2013, 01:13 PM   #18
Mechanically Goofy
neonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
neonlazer's Tacoma Gallery
We definitely need to get him to work on his site..so much logo and buttons..LOL and what happened to the vendor section...whose stalling and you didn't say you could do a tire carrier with the std bumper...NO FAIR! (you wouldnt believe how much I'd love just a swing out table thingy)
Old 04-03-2013, 04:00 PM   #19
Failure2Comply is one of the sharper tools in the shedFailure2Comply is one of the sharper tools in the shedFailure2Comply is one of the sharper tools in the shedFailure2Comply is one of the sharper tools in the shedFailure2Comply is one of the sharper tools in the shedFailure2Comply is one of the sharper tools in the shedFailure2Comply is one of the sharper tools in the shedFailure2Comply is one of the sharper tools in the shedFailure2Comply is one of the sharper tools in the shedFailure2Comply is one of the sharper tools in the shedFailure2Comply is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: John
Failure2Comply's Tacoma Gallery
Now that is damn nice work! Well done sir.
Old 04-03-2013, 04:09 PM   #20
Desert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Bill
Desert Drifter's Tacoma Gallery
Nice bumbers. I like how the front is tight to the body, looks good, but makes the stock factory bumper look so inadequate! And the rear is unique. I would go for just the tire on the swingout, but that "table" would be handy when camping or for trail repairs...