Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Got pics with sled in back?

Old 03-27-2013, 12:09 AM   #1
calltrex has a brilliant futurecalltrex has a brilliant futurecalltrex has a brilliant futurecalltrex has a brilliant futurecalltrex has a brilliant futurecalltrex has a brilliant futurecalltrex has a brilliant futurecalltrex has a brilliant futurecalltrex has a brilliant futurecalltrex has a brilliant futurecalltrex has a brilliant future
calltrex's Tacoma Gallery
Got pics with sled in back?

Planning to make something to load sled in back easy..

What are people doing or using?

Pics?
Old 03-27-2013, 12:12 AM   #3
Internet Winner
TeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TeamSarcasm's Tacoma Gallery
I think I've seen those racks for ATVs that go on top of the bed.....not quite sure what they are called...let me Google.
Old 03-27-2013, 12:13 AM   #4
Internet Winner
TeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TeamSarcasm's Tacoma Gallery
This guy has it ^
Old 03-27-2013, 12:13 AM   #5
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe ....
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamSarcasm View Post
I think I've seen those racks for ATVs that go on top of the bed.....not quite sure what they are called...let me Google.
Sled decks
Old 03-27-2013, 12:42 AM   #7
calltrex has a brilliant futurecalltrex has a brilliant futurecalltrex has a brilliant futurecalltrex has a brilliant futurecalltrex has a brilliant futurecalltrex has a brilliant futurecalltrex has a brilliant futurecalltrex has a brilliant futurecalltrex has a brilliant futurecalltrex has a brilliant futurecalltrex has a brilliant future
calltrex's Tacoma Gallery
Just getting ideas from other home made setups
Old 03-27-2013, 12:48 AM   #8
Very nice how much?
Forster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Firefighter/EMT
Name: Nick
Forster46's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Forster46
I have seen several decks for our trucks made to haul one sled. Either down in the bed or up top like a normal deck. My sled is over 11 feet so either way, it would look ridiculous in my six foot bed. I just built a two place tilting trailer.
Old 03-27-2013, 05:58 AM   #9
maineah is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaineah is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaineah is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaineah is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaineah is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaineah is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaineah is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaineah is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaineah is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaineah is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaineah is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Law Enforcement:
Name: Tim
maineah's Tacoma Gallery
My sled is just shy of 12 feet long fits nice on the trailer though.