Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Need some opinions (Exterior)

Old 03-27-2013, 08:39 AM   #1
Zark is on a distinguished road
Zark's Tacoma Gallery
Need some opinions (Exterior)

Truck is untouched so far, other then bug and rain blades.

Trying to debate on the grill/bull bar colour.

Its kind of a weird green colour which is making this difficult for me to decide.

e/ Adding suspension/under the hood mods in time. but have them all selected, this is more of a opinion thing i cant decide on

Old 03-27-2013, 08:40 AM   #2
MGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Matt
MGMTacoFF's Tacoma Gallery
No bull bar IMO. Buy a real lightbar if you really want it.

Matt
Old 03-27-2013, 10:47 AM   #3
Hardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
Hardscrabble's Tacoma Gallery
I've got a PELLEY made light bar on my 2011. It's a very well made light bar and installation is easy.
If you search "light bars" you'll be able to spend the better part of a week reading all you ever wanted to know.

Nice truck! Good luck.