Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Fire Extignuisher bed rail attachment

Old 03-27-2013, 09:08 AM   #1
firetaco18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfiretaco18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfiretaco18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfiretaco18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfiretaco18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfiretaco18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfiretaco18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfiretaco18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfiretaco18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfiretaco18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfiretaco18 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Fighting 18
Name: Sean
firetaco18's Tacoma Gallery
Fire Extignuisher bed rail attachment

I have seen many different posts about bed rails and their attachments. I would like to see what people have either fabricated or found that will attach to your bed rails. I am looking for something that can attach to the bed rail with maybe just a large flat metal surface that can be drilled out to mount various tools or extinguishers.

Or maybe instead of in the bed, has anyone found a good place to mount an extinguisher, I have a larger one at about 5 pounds so it does not easily fit into compartments. The last thing I want to do is start drilling holes into the truck to mount it, that is why I am looking for something that can be removed from the bed rails.

Thanks