Notices

Question on Mud Flaps

View Poll Results: Mud Flaps or no Mud Flaps
Yeah, keep them on 49 39.52%
No way, remove those suckers 38 30.65%
It depends 37 29.84%
Voters: 124. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-17-2013, 03:46 PM   #61
BUZZCUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedBUZZCUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedBUZZCUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedBUZZCUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedBUZZCUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedBUZZCUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedBUZZCUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedBUZZCUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedBUZZCUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedBUZZCUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedBUZZCUT is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: KC-135A/R Crew Chief NKAWTG
BUZZCUT's Tacoma Gallery
I purchased a set from rockblox on Ebay when I broke the drivers side washing it. I like them much better than the stock set.
Old 04-17-2013, 04:51 PM   #62
Jetman1979 is on a distinguished road
Navy: E-6 retired
Name: Michael
Jetman1979's Tacoma Gallery
My tires are always full of gravel. So being the nice guy that I am and having a windshield busted a few times in my life I will just leave them on so the guy in back of me on the freeway does not get hit by my rocks coming out of my tires. Thats how I roll.
Old 04-18-2013, 10:40 AM   #63
Longtime Toyman
4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: DDG 996
Name: Randy
4Wheelin4Banger's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by B DIRT View Post
Originally Posted by 4Wheelin4Banger
I trimmed 4" off the front & 1" off the rear because they were dragging off road when stock.
Now with 33" tires & 3" lift I wish I hadn't trimmed them.

You haven't had any new mods lately, and I have a set with 5 miles on them if you need them...
I have done some mods since those pics, Just haven't had the time to go wheeling. I've added sliders & a full set of skids but they didn't make my flaps any longer.
If you're offering them to me for free I'll take them. If I spend money on mud flaps I'll get better ones than the stock ones.

Old 04-21-2013, 08:45 PM   #64
ORTaco09 is on a distinguished road
Marines:
ORTaco09's Tacoma Gallery
took the front off cause they rubbed every-time i went off road. left the rears on.
Old 07-27-2013, 07:18 PM   #65
toyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Grunt
Name: Eric
toyohtadude's Tacoma Gallery
I checked the fronts today.... they are coming off. Seems they both split at the edge where it mates with the body... I'll get some pics of them tomorrow. I'll have to find something better I guess.
Old 07-28-2013, 03:21 PM   #66
toyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Took them off and here is where they both are cracked. NFG....
Attached Thumbnails
Question on Mud Flaps-mudflaps-002.jpg   Question on Mud Flaps-mudflaps-003.jpg   Question on Mud Flaps-mudflaps-004.jpg   Question on Mud Flaps-mudflaps-005.jpg  
Old 07-28-2013, 06:57 PM   #67
igomoto is on a distinguished road
igomoto's Tacoma Gallery
I removed mine and noticed a line cut directly through the paint to the body on my rear flaps- either done by off roading/vibration with dirt between the flap and flare would be my guess
Old 07-29-2013, 10:48 AM   #68

Does anyone have the Weathertech flaps? http://compare.ebay.com/like/1211081...Types&var=sbar

They are a good company but I'd like to know if these hold up.