1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

exhaust question

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by Johnsredline, Mar 29, 2013.

1. Mar 29, 2013 at 9:36 PM
    Johnsredline

Johnsredline [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    North Las Vegas
    Barcelona Red- Method Double Standards, Flowmaster Exhaust, K&N intake, black headlights and raptor style grille, ICON stage 4 suspension, allpro sliders
    I currently have flowmaster american thunder dual on my tacoma (not a true dual).... anyways, I hate it. It hits everything offroad, the driver side hanger absolutley sucks, the rubber mount on that side rubs the leaf spring etc.. had to have a hangar custom made for the driver side because it would fall out of hangar offroad....All around just a shitty design.

So my plan is to get a flowmaster 40. But my question is, do any of you know if I can just get rid of my driver side exhaust from the american thunder kit and just replace the muffler, and keep the passenger side output from the american thunder?

Im not sure if the muffler output on the 40 series will match up with the american thunders passenger side output.

Products Discussed in

To Top