Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Double Cab on 42" Iroks

Old 03-31-2013, 05:37 PM   #21
lowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: Phillip
lowcountrytj's Tacoma Gallery
Lol...No need for trimming, those Roks will eat whats in the way.
Old 03-31-2013, 08:43 PM   #22
Blouder is on a distinguished road
Blouder's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 92dlxman View Post
that is one sweet 'cruiser.

where do you play?
Thanks. Mostly The con and random trails. Hoping blue lakes opens back up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowcountrytj View Post
Lol...No need for trimming, those Roks will eat whats in the way.
EXACTLY!
Old 04-01-2013, 05:33 PM   #23
drinking whats on sale
92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
92dlxman's Tacoma Gallery
right on, hows the park up there, off of 50? cant remember what its called. . . .just wondering if it would be a fun thing to do next time i have classes up there. i saw they have a step pyramid among other obstacles. saw video of the pipe course (no thankyou!) but wondering if some of the others are doable with my pickup
Old 04-02-2013, 11:44 AM   #24
Blouder is on a distinguished road
Blouder's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 92dlxman View Post
right on, hows the park up there, off of 50? cant remember what its called. . . .just wondering if it would be a fun thing to do next time i have classes up there. i saw they have a step pyramid among other obstacles. saw video of the pipe course (no thankyou!) but wondering if some of the others are doable with my pickup
Prairie City, I haven't been there for a few years. I heard they made some changes that really improved it. Last time I was there it just seemed like a good place to trash your truck without very much fun factor. The best OHV park I've been to was Hollister. That place is friggen play ground.
Old 04-02-2013, 08:15 PM   #25
03f5sp is a splendid one to behold03f5sp is a splendid one to behold03f5sp is a splendid one to behold03f5sp is a splendid one to behold03f5sp is a splendid one to behold03f5sp is a splendid one to behold03f5sp is a splendid one to behold03f5sp is a splendid one to behold
Name: Bill
03f5sp's Tacoma Gallery
Fake. You can tell they're not mounted.
Old 04-02-2013, 08:26 PM   #26
Mall Crawler
MrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Dean'o
Location: Wisconsin, Hawaii, California, North Carolina...everywhere
MrGrimm's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 03f5sp View Post
Old 04-02-2013, 08:44 PM   #27
McBuckets
RockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Noah
RockyMtnTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Old 04-04-2013, 06:26 PM   #28
03f5sp is a splendid one to behold03f5sp is a splendid one to behold03f5sp is a splendid one to behold03f5sp is a splendid one to behold03f5sp is a splendid one to behold03f5sp is a splendid one to behold03f5sp is a splendid one to behold03f5sp is a splendid one to behold
03f5sp's Tacoma Gallery
Hmm. I must've had a couple beers at that point. For some reason I thought people were thinking they were mounted. Damn Coors..
Old 04-04-2013, 08:04 PM   #29
Compton is on a distinguished road

Name: Cory
Compton's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Hmm. I must've had a couple beers at that point. For some reason I thought people were thinking they were mounted. Damn Coors..
I remember my first beer
Old 04-04-2013, 08:08 PM   #30
Just out for a rip are ya bud?
IDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
IDtrucks's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGrimm View Post
just had to repeat that for emphasis haha

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Compton View Post
I remember my first beer
That miller light sure hits like a freight train huh?
Old 04-04-2013, 08:35 PM   #31
03f5sp's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by IDtrucks View Post
That miller light sure hits like a freight train huh?
Haha not quite
Old 04-04-2013, 08:45 PM   #32
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konaborne View Post
no

just a few wheel spacers and a block in the back and you'll be fine
Honestly that should work. maybe like 2' of wheel spacer and you wouldn't even need the blocks.
Old 04-04-2013, 08:46 PM   #33
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Compton View Post
I remember my first beer
I don't
Old 04-04-2013, 08:51 PM   #34
Mr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Mr.Ed's Tacoma Gallery
44's
Attached Thumbnails
Double Cab on 42" Iroks-marty-nick-2.jpg  
Old 04-04-2013, 08:54 PM   #35
focotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

focotacoma's Tacoma Gallery
ewww
Old 04-04-2013, 08:57 PM   #36
Mr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Mr.Ed's Tacoma Gallery
It's a money pit, wait something just busted. Dam you have to love kids and toys. Crap that's a 30K truck maybe more. Shjpri something just broke, later.