Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

URD TCAI and BAMF light bar

Old 03-31-2013, 05:30 PM   #1
claymore has a brilliant futureclaymore has a brilliant futureclaymore has a brilliant futureclaymore has a brilliant futureclaymore has a brilliant futureclaymore has a brilliant futureclaymore has a brilliant futureclaymore has a brilliant futureclaymore has a brilliant futureclaymore has a brilliant futureclaymore has a brilliant future

Name: Clay
claymore's Tacoma Gallery
URD TCAI and BAMF light bar

I have a 2012 with Grillcraft insert and BAMF light bar. I have the light bar attachments on the side. I have been kicking around getting a URD TCAI and MAF calibrator. Has anybody else done this? Will it fit? Anybody got pics? I know I could keep the light bar in the middle, but not sure about the others.

Here is my current set up.

Old 03-31-2013, 05:39 PM   #4
Luke01 has a brilliant futureLuke01 has a brilliant futureLuke01 has a brilliant futureLuke01 has a brilliant futureLuke01 has a brilliant futureLuke01 has a brilliant futureLuke01 has a brilliant futureLuke01 has a brilliant futureLuke01 has a brilliant futureLuke01 has a brilliant futureLuke01 has a brilliant future
EMS:
Name: Luke
Luke01's Tacoma Gallery
Why not relocate the single row LED to the lower slot in the bumper put the double stack as low as possible and see if you can put the rounds on the outboard side of the mount? That might give you enough room but no way to really know until you have it in hand
Old 03-31-2013, 05:47 PM   #5
Scrotie McBoogerballs
armyoffoo is a jewel in the rougharmyoffoo is a jewel in the rougharmyoffoo is a jewel in the rough

armyoffoo's Tacoma Gallery
I asked J Lee if the URD TCAI would fit when he started up the last group buy, was told it would not fit.
Old 03-31-2013, 05:57 PM   #6
claymore has a brilliant futureclaymore has a brilliant futureclaymore has a brilliant futureclaymore has a brilliant futureclaymore has a brilliant futureclaymore has a brilliant futureclaymore has a brilliant futureclaymore has a brilliant futureclaymore has a brilliant futureclaymore has a brilliant futureclaymore has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by armyoffoo View Post
I asked J Lee if the URD TCAI would fit when he started up the last group buy, was told it would not fit.
I read your post about it. I thought about trying the 21s light bar above it, but the more pics I look at, I dont think I can fit the bar at all with the TCAI. How do you like it? I have been on the fence about it for a while.
Old 03-31-2013, 05:59 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke01 View Post
Why not relocate the single row LED to the lower slot in the bumper put the double stack as low as possible and see if you can put the rounds on the outboard side of the mount? That might give you enough room but no way to really know until you have it in hand
I have also considered this idea. I like the light in the lower slot. Like this:

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/lig...l-opening.html
Old 04-08-2013, 11:50 PM   #8
Beachrunner is on a distinguished road

Name: Kevin
Beachrunner's Tacoma Gallery
does your truck have the tranny cooler.. I'm in the middle of getting ready to hook up the same set up didn't see yours before I ordered.. I got 2 14.5" bars and I'm gonna through 2 5" spots with glow next to them. I'm just wondering about space
Old 04-09-2013, 03:30 AM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beachrunner View Post
does your truck have the tranny cooler.. I'm in the middle of getting ready to hook up the same set up didn't see yours before I ordered.. I got 2 14.5" bars and I'm gonna through 2 5" spots with glow next to them. I'm just wondering about space
Yes, I have a trans cooler. You have room for 2 14.5 light bars, but not the URD. I am in the same boat.
Old 04-10-2013, 11:46 PM   #10
Beachrunner is on a distinguished road

Name: Kevin
Beachrunner's Tacoma Gallery
lights

Day 2 playing with the lights...Gotta paint the chrome and install the mesh grill..
Attached Thumbnails
URD TCAI and BAMF light bar-truck21.jpg