Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Who makes the TRD sport pedals

Old 04-03-2013, 08:54 PM   #1
gearcruncher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgearcruncher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgearcruncher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgearcruncher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgearcruncher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgearcruncher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgearcruncher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgearcruncher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgearcruncher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgearcruncher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgearcruncher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: training officer
Name: TW certified keyboard mechanic
gearcruncher's Tacoma Gallery
Question Who makes the TRD sport pedals

They sell them for the Camry but not for the Tacoma ??
Doesnt the Tacoma use the same pedals for the automatic from 05-13 ?
Can anyone prove me wrong ? I would like to grab some for my TRD build .
Help Help
http://www.ebay.ca/itm/New-Aluminum-...6cb69a&vxp=mtr

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Govsgo-Aotom...767fd8&vxp=mtr
Old 04-03-2013, 08:57 PM   #2
Lord of War
KenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KenLyns's Tacoma Gallery
A "racing" parking brake pedal? That's just offensive!
Old 04-03-2013, 08:58 PM   #3
:D
Jux is one of the sharper tools in the shedJux is one of the sharper tools in the shedJux is one of the sharper tools in the shedJux is one of the sharper tools in the shedJux is one of the sharper tools in the shedJux is one of the sharper tools in the shedJux is one of the sharper tools in the shedJux is one of the sharper tools in the shedJux is one of the sharper tools in the shedJux is one of the sharper tools in the shedJux is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
Jux's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KenLyns View Post
A "racing" parking brake pedal? That's just offensive!
If you're not going to park agressively then what's the point?
Old 04-03-2013, 09:05 PM   #5
jw1983 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjw1983 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjw1983 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjw1983 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjw1983 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjw1983 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjw1983 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjw1983 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjw1983 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjw1983 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjw1983 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jason
jw1983's Tacoma Gallery
Those remind me of those ricer pedals teens and young adults use to put on their Civics. 2 Fast! 2 Furious!
Old 04-04-2013, 06:04 AM   #6
ssault will become famous soon enoughssault will become famous soon enough
ssault's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jw1983 View Post
Those remind me of those ricer pedals teens and young adults use to put on their Civics. 2 Fast! 2 Furious!
They add HP though
Old 04-04-2013, 06:08 AM   #7
Av8er is one of the sharper tools in the shedAv8er is one of the sharper tools in the shedAv8er is one of the sharper tools in the shedAv8er is one of the sharper tools in the shedAv8er is one of the sharper tools in the shedAv8er is one of the sharper tools in the shedAv8er is one of the sharper tools in the shedAv8er is one of the sharper tools in the shedAv8er is one of the sharper tools in the shedAv8er is one of the sharper tools in the shedAv8er is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Taylor
Av8er's Tacoma Gallery
I'm interested. Let me know if you try em' out and if they work.