Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Alignment are these numbers good??

Old 04-03-2013, 11:22 PM   #1
TRDMike66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMike66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMike66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMike66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMike66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMike66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMike66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMike66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMike66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMike66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMike66 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TRDMike66's Tacoma Gallery
Alignment are these numbers good??

First time

they said they couldn't get any better I told them go try again and they got me this the second time i was wondering if this is good?

second time through
Attached Files
File Type: pdf alignment_0001.pdf (494.7 KB, 46 views)
File Type: pdf alignment 2.pdf (481.1 KB, 53 views)
Old 04-03-2013, 11:34 PM   #6
ɔoɯq
BMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paden
BMOC's Tacoma Gallery
aim for 2.5ish caster
Old 04-03-2013, 11:41 PM   #9
TRDMike66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMike66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMike66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMike66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMike66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMike66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMike66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMike66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMike66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMike66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMike66 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

stock uca i don't know are these bad setting if so i can go back. I put up better picture. my billies are at top level with stock coils
Attached Thumbnails
Alignment are these numbers good??-alignment-2_0002_new.jpg  
Old 04-03-2013, 11:43 PM   #10
ɔoɯq
BMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paden
BMOC's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRDMike66 View Post
stock uca i don't know are these bad setting if so i can go back
think you need aftermarket uca's to get into spec dude. (light racing/camburg/total chaos)
or lower the truck.
Old 04-03-2013, 11:48 PM   #11
Agro has much to be proud ofAgro has much to be proud ofAgro has much to be proud ofAgro has much to be proud ofAgro has much to be proud ofAgro has much to be proud ofAgro has much to be proud ofAgro has much to be proud ofAgro has much to be proud of
Agro's Tacoma Gallery
I am not certain about your numbers, but I figured I would give you something to compare again.

The truck is a 2013, not a 2012 (the shop probably didnt have 2013 in their computer), and the tires are 265/70/17 (although wouldnt make a difference in alignment IMHO). Bilstein 5100's in front at 1.75 and rear is normal 0. 2013 has the TSB, so In my TRD Sport I have 3 leafs + the 1 upside down one. Rear Firestone RideRite airbags, but only 5psi in them, so basically non-existent. Nothing else done in the suspension.

Old 04-03-2013, 11:52 PM   #13
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
how bad is my truck going to ride? also how are the tires going to wear?
Camber and toe effect tire wear not caster , your camber and toe look fine

Take it for a spin and see how it tracks
Old 04-03-2013, 11:53 PM   #14

so basically i need uca to get back in specs? tracking do mean it will wander on the highway I am new to this stuff.
Old 04-03-2013, 11:55 PM   #15
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
so basically i need uca to get back in specs?
It may feel fine , but you may have little or no caster adjustment left with the stock UCA's , so , maybe
Old 04-03-2013, 11:55 PM   #16

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
so basically i need uca to get back in specs? tracking do mean it will wander on the highway I am new to this stuff.
Yes , wander at speed / track straight
Old 04-04-2013, 12:00 AM   #18

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
ok what uca do you suggest? one with reg ball joint or uni ball?
Depends on your end use

I personally have LR UCA's , which are an adjustable ball joint style , because I was more concerned with getting the alignment in spec and I liked the fact that the BJ was booted , versus more articulation with a uniball
Old 04-04-2013, 12:08 AM   #20

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
where might i find those at ? toyotec or downsouth motorsports? once again thank you for your help.
I believe they both carry LR UCA's but I think there is a good deal to be had on them , hang on