Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

2015 Tacoma Wish List

Old 04-04-2013, 05:49 PM   #41
heavtritefoot is on a distinguished road
Name: ken
heavtritefoot's Tacoma Gallery
I cant say all the things that I Want Toyota to add to the truck that Ford,Dodge and Gm already offer. I wish Ford, Gm or Dodge would of stole the Tacoma body style and put it in there trucks. Then I would be driving a domestic with heated seats and air conditioned in the summer, sliding rear glass and a moonroof but at 10k cost I don't know about that, but it does make me think. What are the engineers at Toyota thinking? The engine has to be overhauled. My coworkers f150 with eco dash looks like a airliner lit up. I feel sorry to show him my truck. My dash on my2011 looks worse then my 02 acura rsx. C'mon man Toyota step it up a little or this thread would of not been created.
Old 04-04-2013, 07:25 PM   #42
LN13 is on a distinguished road
LN13's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
Refrigerated mirrors
That there is farkin hilarious!!

I read form regularly, but that was worth a sign in!!
Old 04-04-2013, 07:32 PM   #43
Cornfed
95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: jake
95 taco's Tacoma Gallery
diesel, a bigger size (first gen tundy), 800 watt inverter in the back and in the cab, 5' 6' and 7.5' bed options, small V8 as a option, better iPod/phone integration, heated mirrors, and a good manual tranny.
Old 04-04-2013, 07:33 PM   #44
The Welfare Cadilac
Max-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Michael
Max-4_Yota's Tacoma Gallery
An option for these fawkin threads to stop being made.
Old 04-04-2013, 07:53 PM   #45
senile member
Tacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Ex Navy. subs
Tacoyota's Tacoma Gallery
Hmm one of these threads..
200-400lb more payload, slightly more visibility at the windshield top, TPMS with ability to have 2 tire sets.

Thread lightly
Old 04-05-2013, 03:57 PM   #47
jamesinkeys is just really nicejamesinkeys is just really nicejamesinkeys is just really nicejamesinkeys is just really nice
Name: james
jamesinkeys's Tacoma Gallery
Please 2014?

Waiting for gen 3, come on 2014!. Four wheel disc brakes, rear coil springs, Sharper more sculpted body work. Fully boxed frame, Cleaner simplified dash, more sporty steering wheel, choice of leds colors, Big factory sunroof on the double cab, Non met paint, like the F.J., factory real leather Katzins. bored, Just dreamin.............
Old 04-05-2013, 11:53 PM   #48
NBBAZ is on a distinguished road
NBBAZ's Tacoma Gallery
What's with wanting it bigger Buy a Tundra if you want a full size!

I would like to see a more powerful and more fuel efficient motor. Major face lift. It's already a sweet looking truck, but it's looked pretty much the same for too long. IMO.
Old 04-06-2013, 12:10 AM   #49
tn2012taco is on a distinguished road

Name: Nathan
tn2012taco's Tacoma Gallery
A stock exhaust whistle for that "hooty hoot" effect, and more, larger decals. Maybe add an E to the TRD? Toyota Exceptional Racing Development. Yeah, that's it..
Old 04-06-2013, 06:13 AM   #50
Geoff C is on a distinguished road
Geoff C's Tacoma Gallery
30mpg
Old 04-06-2013, 06:36 AM   #51
redtacoma88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedredtacoma88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedredtacoma88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedredtacoma88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedredtacoma88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedredtacoma88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedredtacoma88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedredtacoma88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedredtacoma88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedredtacoma88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedredtacoma88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John Austin
redtacoma88's Tacoma Gallery
BFG A/T's with TRD Offroad. Diesel Option. FRONT and REAR LOCKERS with trd offroad. More power. Dont really care about Gas Milage Honestly...
Old 04-06-2013, 06:56 AM   #52
Imageoguy is on a distinguished road
Name: Antoine
Imageoguy's Tacoma Gallery
-Make it a 1/2 ton without changing the truck dimensions. We should be able to fill the box with stuff without being on the bump stops.
-Front and rear locker and make it also available on DCLB.
-6 or 7 speed automatic.
-It would be nice if tacoma's came without vibs even if a small aftermarket lift is added.
-More economic engine for same Hp and Tq (or just more Hp and Tq)

Or

Make the hilux available in North America
Old 04-06-2013, 07:08 AM   #53
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Please.. Quit saying make it bigger.. It's the size of a mid 90s full size.. If anything they should make it smaller
Old 04-06-2013, 07:22 AM   #54
Quote:
Originally Posted by Large View Post
Please.. Quit saying make it bigger.. It's the size of a mid 90s full size.. If anything they should make it smaller
I dont want it bigger, I want to be able to fill the bed with dirt and stuff without being on the bump stops and way over capacity. I bought a long box to use it for other stuff than groceries.
Old 04-06-2013, 07:34 AM   #55
thelivestone has a brilliant futurethelivestone has a brilliant futurethelivestone has a brilliant futurethelivestone has a brilliant futurethelivestone has a brilliant futurethelivestone has a brilliant futurethelivestone has a brilliant futurethelivestone has a brilliant futurethelivestone has a brilliant futurethelivestone has a brilliant futurethelivestone has a brilliant future
Coast Guard: Marine Science Tech
Name: paul
thelivestone's Tacoma Gallery
a lit up key hole.....
Old 04-06-2013, 07:46 AM   #56
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Imageoguy View Post
I dont want it bigger, I want to be able to fill the bed with dirt and stuff without being on the bump stops and way over capacity. I bought a long box to use it for other stuff than groceries.
Well there is a few options, Tacos are known for their sub-par factory leaf packs. Your best option would be a replacement pack. I am running Dakars in the rear, I can hook a 4k lb trailer on and it doesn't sag much (maybe an inch)
Old 04-06-2013, 07:57 AM   #57
Resident Lurker
JEP is one of the sharper tools in the shedJEP is one of the sharper tools in the shedJEP is one of the sharper tools in the shedJEP is one of the sharper tools in the shedJEP is one of the sharper tools in the shedJEP is one of the sharper tools in the shedJEP is one of the sharper tools in the shedJEP is one of the sharper tools in the shedJEP is one of the sharper tools in the shedJEP is one of the sharper tools in the shedJEP is one of the sharper tools in the shed
JEP's Tacoma Gallery
somehow get 48" between the wheel wells so a sheet of plywood fits in there, WITHOUT making the truck too bigger.
Old 04-06-2013, 08:02 AM   #58
Quote:
Originally Posted by Large View Post
Well there is a few options, Tacos are known for their sub-par factory leaf packs. Your best option would be a replacement pack. I am running Dakars in the rear, I can hook a 4k lb trailer on and it doesn't sag much (maybe an inch)
Already have Dakars and air bags since I put about 1000 lbs in my bed half the time. Since I'm probably running 500 lbs overload, insurance and warrenty can be an issue if something happens hence my whish for a proper 1/2 ton rating for bed cargo.
Old 04-06-2013, 08:04 AM   #59
Red
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Imageoguy View Post
Already have Dakars and air bags since I put about 1000 lbs in my bed half the time. Since I'm probably running 500 lbs overload, insurance and warrenty can be an issue if something happens hence my whish for a proper 1/2 ton rating for bed cargo.
Why not buy a half ton truck? I think the Taco's bed is only rated for several hundred pounds of cargo.
Old 04-06-2013, 08:12 AM   #60
Edwrds is on a distinguished road
Edwrds's Tacoma Gallery
Solid front axle!!!! Old school!