Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Considering selling my truck

Old 04-04-2013, 12:44 PM   #21
"GO DUCKS" Edition
Oregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ross
Oregon TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by s1nner View Post
Ha ha I'm just exploring my options. Nothing is final till I hand the keys over. I'm just looking for unbiased opinions of the kind of people who look for stuff like this

Oh yeah. I always wonder what I could get for mine. That's why I always keep it as immaculate as possible just in case I need to sell it.

Some people out there with money to spend will give you what you want sometimes because they want your truck no matter what. You'd be surprised.
Old 04-04-2013, 12:54 PM   #23
gupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brett
gupster88's Tacoma Gallery
What are you going to get after/if you sell your truck?
Old 04-04-2013, 12:55 PM   #24
s1nner is one of the sharper tools in the sheds1nner is one of the sharper tools in the sheds1nner is one of the sharper tools in the sheds1nner is one of the sharper tools in the sheds1nner is one of the sharper tools in the sheds1nner is one of the sharper tools in the sheds1nner is one of the sharper tools in the sheds1nner is one of the sharper tools in the sheds1nner is one of the sharper tools in the sheds1nner is one of the sharper tools in the sheds1nner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: michael
s1nner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAPR View Post
Oh yeah. I always wonder what I could get for mine. That's why I always keep it as immaculate as possible just in case I need to sell it.

Some people out there with money to spend will give you what you want sometimes because they want your truck no matter what. You'd be surprised.
Ha ha I've looked at some of the overpriced junk on car lots around here and the Kim of money they are asking for them..... Nothing surprises me anymore
Old 04-04-2013, 12:55 PM   #25
Xer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of lightXer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of lightXer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of lightXer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of lightXer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of lightXer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of light

Army: veterans affairs
Xer0 SiN's Tacoma Gallery
i dont think 26 is odd. but then again i see those prices all the time with these ridiculous cl ads over here in hawaii lol. some people command some crazy prices for other wise stock tacomas. the honda ads are even MORE rerarded lol.
Old 04-04-2013, 12:58 PM   #26
s1nner is one of the sharper tools in the sheds1nner is one of the sharper tools in the sheds1nner is one of the sharper tools in the sheds1nner is one of the sharper tools in the sheds1nner is one of the sharper tools in the sheds1nner is one of the sharper tools in the sheds1nner is one of the sharper tools in the sheds1nner is one of the sharper tools in the sheds1nner is one of the sharper tools in the sheds1nner is one of the sharper tools in the sheds1nner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

s1nner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by gupster88 View Post
What are you going to get after/if you sell your truck?
Well that's the million dollar question. I have had my eye on a fj80 for a while. And that would leave me with plenty of mod money.
Old 04-04-2013, 01:01 PM   #27

s1nner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by EatMyTacomaDust View Post
You'll be lucky to sell for half of what you have in it. . .It's an awesome truck - Keep it man!
Eh I'll probably end up doing that but I'm afraid if I do it will get even more out of hand than it already is
Old 04-04-2013, 01:01 PM   #28
gupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Well that's the million dollar question. I have had my eye on a fj80 for a while. And that would leave me with plenty of mod money.
well at least you'll be keeping it in the toyota family. take it from me who learned the hard way back in 2010, i got rid of my 06 DCSB black sand pearl for a 5.0 mustang. jumped from an f-150 then to a silverado until finally coming back in the circle of trust with my '10 DCSB! if you're anything like me, you'll regret the day you got rid of your Tacoma. but if ya stay in the Toyota family that won't be as bad as me
Old 04-04-2013, 01:02 PM   #29

s1nner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xer0 SiN View Post
i dont think 26 is odd. but then again i see those prices all the time with these ridiculous cl ads over here in hawaii lol. some people command some crazy prices for other wise stock tacomas. the honda ads are even MORE rerarded lol.
Yeah I hear they are popular out there ha ha
Old 04-04-2013, 01:05 PM   #30

s1nner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by gupster88 View Post
well at least you'll be keeping it in the toyota family. take it from me who learned the hard way back in 2010, i got rid of my 06 DCSB black sand pearl for a 5.0 mustang. jumped from an f-150 then to a silverado until finally coming back in the circle of trust with my '10 DCSB! if you're anything like me, you'll regret the day you got rid of your Tacoma. but if ya stay in the Toyota family that won't be as bad as me
Ha ha I definitly won't be having a mustang. I work on cars for a living and don't really care for fords. I just don't like working on them and I'm too weird about my stuff to let anyone else work on my truck either ha ha. Toyota definitly makes some of the nicest stuff out there for the money..... Excluding the Prius ha ha
Old 04-04-2013, 01:11 PM   #31

Quote:
Ha ha I definitly won't be having a mustang. I work on cars for a living and don't really care for fords. I just don't like working on them and I'm too weird about my stuff to let anyone else work on my truck either ha ha. Toyota definitly makes some of the nicest stuff out there for the money..... Excluding the Prius ha ha
Yeah my tranny was from Chiner, but I liked the 5.0 I won't lie. Both the trucks were junk. NOTHING beats a Toyota, period.
Old 04-04-2013, 01:13 PM   #32
NorthWest Member
J88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonnie
J88logue's Tacoma Gallery
Beautiful truck - GLWS
Old 04-04-2013, 01:53 PM   #33

s1nner's Tacoma Gallery
Considering selling my truck-imageuploadedbytapatalk1365105082.366474.jpgConsidering selling my truck-imageuploadedbytapatalk1365105101.133264.jpg
Here's a couple more pictures. These are all I have right now with these wheels and tires on
Old 04-04-2013, 02:15 PM   #34
"GO DUCKS" Edition
Oregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Another thing is you would prob have to sell it on the island only. Nobody gonna want to pay the shipping to get it over here to the mainland.
Old 04-04-2013, 02:16 PM   #35
"GO DUCKS" Edition

A heads up though.......yer gonna hate life if you sell it . . . .. .regrets regrets regrets.
Old 04-04-2013, 02:20 PM   #36
Bad Spuller
Beavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Beavis
Beavis0076's Tacoma Gallery
is it me, or does that truck have a bad case of taco lean?
Old 04-04-2013, 02:23 PM   #37
toughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
toughtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crosis View Post
No mod ever gets reflected in the sale price of a vehicle. If you are bored with the truck, sell it. I do have advice though. I find that people that visit forums based on their cars are not the average car owner. I always see people here and on the corvette forum that regret selling their vehicles later. The one they replace it with usually offers enjoyment for a short time then they want the old car back.
What is the equal to TW for corvette forums, don't mean to thread jack just want to find the best corvette forum. I am looking to buy one in the next 2 years.
Old 04-04-2013, 02:24 PM   #38

s1nner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beavis0076 View Post
No it's the driveway there and a shitty cell phone picure
Old 04-04-2013, 02:25 PM   #39

s1nner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAPR View Post
Another thing is you would prob have to sell it on the island only. Nobody gonna want to pay the shipping to get it over here to the mainland.
Dude I live in Virginia ha ha
Old 04-04-2013, 02:30 PM   #40
"GO DUCKS" Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beavis0076 View Post

Uneven ground