Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Considering selling my truck

Old 04-04-2013, 01:30 PM   #41
s1nner is one of the sharper tools in the sheds1nner is one of the sharper tools in the sheds1nner is one of the sharper tools in the sheds1nner is one of the sharper tools in the sheds1nner is one of the sharper tools in the sheds1nner is one of the sharper tools in the sheds1nner is one of the sharper tools in the sheds1nner is one of the sharper tools in the sheds1nner is one of the sharper tools in the sheds1nner is one of the sharper tools in the sheds1nner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: michael
s1nner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAPR View Post
A heads up though.......yer gonna hate life if you sell it . . . .. .regrets regrets regrets.
Yeah that's what I thought when I sold my last project truck and I never looked back. That one wasnt quite as nice as this one though. I bought the taco with every intention. Of finishing that truck and I just lost interest in it. I was happy with finding it a good home.
Old 04-04-2013, 01:30 PM   #43
Oregon Edition
RAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ross
RAPR's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by s1nner View Post
Dude I live in Virginia ha ha

FUCK ME!!!!! Why the hell was i thinkin Hawaii? Gonna go drink a couple more bottles of DERP Beer.
Old 04-04-2013, 01:32 PM   #44
s1nner is one of the sharper tools in the sheds1nner is one of the sharper tools in the sheds1nner is one of the sharper tools in the sheds1nner is one of the sharper tools in the sheds1nner is one of the sharper tools in the sheds1nner is one of the sharper tools in the sheds1nner is one of the sharper tools in the sheds1nner is one of the sharper tools in the sheds1nner is one of the sharper tools in the sheds1nner is one of the sharper tools in the sheds1nner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

s1nner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by toughtaco View Post
And I love the truck btw, if it was DCSB I would consider.....
Thanks! At the time I needed the long bed and I don't like carting fools back and forth to the beach ha ha
Old 04-04-2013, 01:33 PM   #45

s1nner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAPR View Post
FUCK ME!!!!! Why the hell was i thinkin Hawaii? Gonna go drink a couple more bottles of DERP Beer.
Ha ha there was a dude earlier that mentioned Hawaii cl.
Old 04-04-2013, 10:08 PM   #47
Get off your horse and drink your milk.
teamamerica has a brilliant futureteamamerica has a brilliant futureteamamerica has a brilliant futureteamamerica has a brilliant futureteamamerica has a brilliant futureteamamerica has a brilliant futureteamamerica has a brilliant futureteamamerica has a brilliant futureteamamerica has a brilliant futureteamamerica has a brilliant futureteamamerica has a brilliant future

teamamerica's Tacoma Gallery
if you slap a forsale sign on it, and drive it around hickory, i'm sure it'd sell in a few minutes =x
Old 04-04-2013, 10:14 PM   #48
Gelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gelo760's Tacoma Gallery
$8k paint job ? That's like $1,000 a panel .
Old 04-04-2013, 10:29 PM   #49
rickcrna is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickcrna is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickcrna is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickcrna is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickcrna is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickcrna is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickcrna is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickcrna is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickcrna is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickcrna is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickcrna is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Rick
rickcrna's Tacoma Gallery
Unfortunately, the guys that think your truck is cool, aren't likely to be able to buy a $26K vehicle.
Old 04-04-2013, 10:40 PM   #50
GrandMasterChooch is on a distinguished road

GrandMasterChooch's Tacoma Gallery
Best case you get 20,000
Worst case 15,000
The truck is now 7 years old
Old 04-05-2013, 05:01 AM   #51

s1nner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by teamamerica View Post
if you slap a forsale sign on it, and drive it around hickory, i'm sure it'd sell in a few minutes =x
Ha ha that's what I'm afraid of
Old 04-05-2013, 05:03 AM   #52

s1nner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrandMasterChooch View Post
Best case you get 20,000
Worst case 15,000
The truck is now 7 years old
No way Jose. I had a dealer offer me 18 for it not long ago. And that was at a shady little stealership where I'm sure he was gonna turn around and sell it for 28
Old 04-05-2013, 05:08 AM   #53

s1nner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gelo760 View Post
$8k paint job ? That's like $1,000 a panel .
Paint work isn't cheap ha ha. You definitly get what you pay for. Most bodyshop guys are paid commision and if there is not good money in a job they will Half ass your shit.all the glass was pulled and everything that is painted was pulled off. It looks like it came from Toyota like this
Old 04-05-2013, 05:10 AM   #54

s1nner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rickcrna View Post
Unfortunately, the guys that think your truck is cool, aren't likely to be able to buy a $26K vehicle.
Well if I think it's cool, and I can afford it...... There's at least one hole on that theory
Old 04-05-2013, 08:34 AM   #55
Oregon Edition
RAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ross
RAPR's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by s1nner View Post
Well if I think it's cool, and I can afford it...... There's at least one hole on that theory

GAPING (ass) hole in that theory.
Old 04-05-2013, 05:13 PM   #56

s1nner's Tacoma Gallery
Well I took the first step http://norfolk.craigslist.org/cto/3725670170.html
Old 04-05-2013, 06:17 PM   #57
custom90gt is a name known to allcustom90gt is a name known to allcustom90gt is a name known to allcustom90gt is a name known to allcustom90gt is a name known to allcustom90gt is a name known to all

Army: 5/19 SFG(A)
custom90gt's Tacoma Gallery
Nice truck, looks like aqua blue metallic to me. Good luck with the sale.
Old 04-05-2013, 06:21 PM   #58

s1nner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by custom90gt View Post
Nice truck, looks like aqua blue metallic to me. Good luck with the sale.
Good eye , I couldn't remember the name of the color I can only ever remember The paint code wa638r
Old 04-05-2013, 06:22 PM   #59
custom90gt is a name known to allcustom90gt is a name known to allcustom90gt is a name known to allcustom90gt is a name known to allcustom90gt is a name known to allcustom90gt is a name known to all

Army: 5/19 SFG(A)
custom90gt's Tacoma Gallery
Hah, yeah I only know because it's one of my favorites but gm discontinued it on the camaro...
Old 04-05-2013, 06:26 PM   #60
anthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
anthony250f's Tacoma Gallery
whats it re geared to