Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Considering selling my truck

Old 04-06-2013, 03:12 PM   #81
McBuckets
RockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Noah
RockyMtnTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rickcrna View Post
Bingo....that is my point. The only people who think this truck looks "cool" are high school kids and not many of them or their parents have $26K to buy a truck this impractical and ugly.

Facts are facts....

Keep it or sell it.....but don't keep harping and continuing this thread.
Wut? Gtfo of here if you don't like it
Old 04-06-2013, 03:19 PM   #82
s1nner is one of the sharper tools in the sheds1nner is one of the sharper tools in the sheds1nner is one of the sharper tools in the sheds1nner is one of the sharper tools in the sheds1nner is one of the sharper tools in the sheds1nner is one of the sharper tools in the sheds1nner is one of the sharper tools in the sheds1nner is one of the sharper tools in the sheds1nner is one of the sharper tools in the sheds1nner is one of the sharper tools in the sheds1nner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: michael
s1nner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rillow View Post
Someone somewhere will buy that truck. While it's modded who cares; these trucks hold value and go to any good Toyota dealer they won't budge with price when they sell you a Taco.

I HAVE seen a modded truck (some dodge with like a 100" lift) that's been sitting down the street for like 3+ years for sale, but I'm pretty sure all the exposure it's gotten is the side of the road. No ad's, listings, ect.
Yeah I mean it's big by tacoma world standards but I'm a long way from 100"s ha ha. i still Drive this thing to work every day without problems. It's not far over the legal height restrictions. I know I'm asking over book for it but I'm not asking anywhere near what it would take to put one together like this. Nobody flinches at paying more for a old hotrod because it has a ton of custom work done, I don't think this is any different.
Old 04-06-2013, 05:07 PM   #83
rickcrna is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickcrna is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickcrna is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickcrna is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickcrna is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickcrna is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickcrna is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickcrna is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickcrna is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickcrna is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickcrna is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Rick
rickcrna's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by s1nner View Post
Fuck you dill hole. if you don't like it don't read it
Just what I thought....here's another neanderthal moron learning how to read and write on the internet who wants to sell his little tonka truck.
Old 04-06-2013, 05:30 PM   #84
s1nner is one of the sharper tools in the sheds1nner is one of the sharper tools in the sheds1nner is one of the sharper tools in the sheds1nner is one of the sharper tools in the sheds1nner is one of the sharper tools in the sheds1nner is one of the sharper tools in the sheds1nner is one of the sharper tools in the sheds1nner is one of the sharper tools in the sheds1nner is one of the sharper tools in the sheds1nner is one of the sharper tools in the sheds1nner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

s1nner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Just what I thought....here's another neanderthal moron learning how to read and write on the internet who wants to sell his little tonka truck.
Look bud. There has got to be thousands of other threads for you to go piss people off in.... Go find one of them! If you hadn't noticed, everyone here has offered advice/comments/ criticism in a non condescending way with the exception of you. I'm not asking you to buy my truck and if you don't like it keep your comments to yourself. That way you are not filling my thread with bs like this. I don't go around bashing other guys trucks just cause its the Internet and its consequence free. This is exactly the reason tw is here and if you don't like the direction this conversation is going then don't participate. I'm sure this is going to get some other ignorant response out of you and your going to get even more pissy with me. I'm sorry if 4 letter words offend you but when someone insults me I insult them back and if you want to continue this by all means pm me and I will fight with you all you want. Or if your ever on the east coast look me up and come say it to my face BITCH!
Old 04-06-2013, 05:48 PM   #85
Northwest Member
talofox is one of the sharper tools in the shedtalofox is one of the sharper tools in the shedtalofox is one of the sharper tools in the shedtalofox is one of the sharper tools in the shedtalofox is one of the sharper tools in the shedtalofox is one of the sharper tools in the shedtalofox is one of the sharper tools in the shedtalofox is one of the sharper tools in the shedtalofox is one of the sharper tools in the shedtalofox is one of the sharper tools in the shedtalofox is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Justin
talofox's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Way to represent Washington by being a gigantic douche. You are in Vancouver though so it's not surprising, bunch of cheap ass old people sponging off no income tax then going and shopping in Oregon with no sales tax.

Old 04-06-2013, 05:56 PM   #87
Not very sporting to fire on an unarmed opponent.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
There is a lot of anger in this thread
Old 04-06-2013, 05:57 PM   #88

s1nner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
There is a lot of anger in this thread
Nah ha ha only a little. But he started it ha ha
Old 04-06-2013, 05:59 PM   #89
Crosis is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrosis is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrosis is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrosis is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrosis is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrosis is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrosis is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrosis is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrosis is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrosis is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrosis is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: FMF Corpsman
Crosis's Tacoma Gallery
Old 04-06-2013, 06:00 PM   #90

s1nner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TuFerLife View Post
I don't think that price is absurd... I bought mine with 67k miles back in December for not much less than this... I would post price, but don't feel it's relevant to OP's cause... GLWS bud!
Thanks !
Old 04-06-2013, 06:02 PM   #91
Bullwinkle J. Moose
bjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
bjmoose's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by s1nner View Post
... If it doesn't sell it's not the end of the world, it just means I have to buy gears and a supercharger
Aha... the truth comes out... 37" tires on stock gearing.

Gear it, supercharge it, be happy.
Old 04-06-2013, 06:03 PM   #92
rickcrna is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickcrna is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickcrna is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickcrna is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickcrna is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickcrna is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickcrna is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickcrna is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickcrna is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickcrna is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickcrna is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Rick
rickcrna's Tacoma Gallery
Ha..ha.....Ha....ha....Ha...Is that you grunting again?
Old 04-06-2013, 06:06 PM   #93

s1nner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crosis View Post
Ha ha that's good stuff. I usually don't get involved in it but telling a dude his truck is ugly..... That's just wrong!
Old 04-06-2013, 06:09 PM   #94
Not very sporting to fire on an unarmed opponent.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Old 04-06-2013, 06:09 PM   #95

s1nner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Wow you can hear that all the way from your moms house
Old 04-06-2013, 06:19 PM   #96
tomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shed
tomtom's Tacoma Gallery
regear it. It'll be a whole new truck and you'll fall back in lust with it.
Old 04-06-2013, 06:25 PM   #97

s1nner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomtom View Post
regear it. It'll be a whole new truck and you'll fall back in lust with it.
Yeah that's probably what is going to happen ha ha
Old 04-08-2013, 08:14 AM   #98
Oregon Edition
RAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ross
RAPR's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by talofox View Post
Way to represent Washington by being a gigantic douche. You are in Vancouver though so it's not surprising, bunch of cheap ass old people sponging off no income tax then going and shopping in Oregon with no sales tax.

LOFL!!!

And you notice that the fuckin douche canoe has no pics of his truck anywhere......hmmm.
Old 04-08-2013, 01:22 PM   #99
I'll be your huckleberry!
Millertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Iraq vet
Name: David
Millertime187's Tacoma Gallery
It is a nice truck OP!!
Old 04-08-2013, 05:52 PM   #100

s1nner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Millertime187 View Post
It is a nice truck OP!!
Thanks! I think I'm talking myself out of selling it. I took the top off yesterday and I think I'm in love again