Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

phucked up twice in one day

Old 04-04-2013, 05:50 PM   #21
H.O.G Hunter Of Gunman
82 yotaman is one of the sharper tools in the shed82 yotaman is one of the sharper tools in the shed82 yotaman is one of the sharper tools in the shed82 yotaman is one of the sharper tools in the shed82 yotaman is one of the sharper tools in the shed82 yotaman is one of the sharper tools in the shed82 yotaman is one of the sharper tools in the shed82 yotaman is one of the sharper tools in the shed82 yotaman is one of the sharper tools in the shed82 yotaman is one of the sharper tools in the shed82 yotaman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 3/1 infantry sniper plt reach out and touch someone
Name: BUBBA
82 yotaman's Tacoma Gallery
I wonder if I had some sliders with the kick out would this have happend?
Old 04-04-2013, 05:52 PM   #22
RomeoTango will become famous soon enough

Army: CW4(R) - Wolf Pack
RomeoTango's Tacoma Gallery
Well, I backed up a '69 Blazer one time and ran the same spot -only on the drivers side- across the only pole sticking up in the parking lot. I had just painted it a beautiful red with a bright white top.

Another time I ran my wifes brand new Dodge Caravan Sport across a light pole in another parking lot that had rebarr sitcking about foot out of the cement base. That van could not have had 300 miles on it.

Another time I had a '55 Chevy and was parked at my buddys house where his yard rose up like the bank on the river. I realized I was not out of the road when I pulled in. As I backed up my buddy opened the door against that bank and it bent the door backwards into the front fender.

Do you feel at least a little better yet? I think I'm getting worse...
Old 04-04-2013, 05:55 PM   #23
magnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: MACS2
Name: Matt
magnetic11's Tacoma Gallery
She'll buff out.

I always have a knife in my pocket and while i was get in my truck, i scratched the hell out of my rear door. cant be but so mad when you do it yourself..lol
Old 04-04-2013, 05:56 PM   #24
H.O.G Hunter Of Gunman
82 yotaman is one of the sharper tools in the shed82 yotaman is one of the sharper tools in the shed82 yotaman is one of the sharper tools in the shed82 yotaman is one of the sharper tools in the shed82 yotaman is one of the sharper tools in the shed82 yotaman is one of the sharper tools in the shed82 yotaman is one of the sharper tools in the shed82 yotaman is one of the sharper tools in the shed82 yotaman is one of the sharper tools in the shed82 yotaman is one of the sharper tools in the shed82 yotaman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by RomeoTango View Post
Well, I backed up a '69 Blazer one time and ran the same spot -only on the drivers side- across the only pole sticking up in the parking lot. I had just painted it a beautiful red with a bright white top.

Another time I ran my wifes brand new Dodge Caravan Sport across a light pole in another parking lot that had rebarr sitcking about foot out of the cement base. That van could not have had 300 miles on it.

Another time I had a '55 Chevy and was parked at my buddys house where his yard rose up like the bank on the river. I realized I was not out of the road when I pulled in. As I backed up my buddy opened the door against that bank and it bent the door backwards into the front fender.

Do you feel at least a little better yet? I think I'm getting worse...
Yeah I don't feel that bad anymore thank you RomeoTango you made me feel better. Sorry for all your derp moments that sucks bro
Old 04-04-2013, 05:59 PM   #25
H.O.G Hunter Of Gunman

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetic11 View Post
She'll buff out.

I always have a knife in my pocket and while i was get in my truck, i scratched the hell out of my rear door. cant be but so mad when you do it yourself..lol
Spray some plasti dip on the tip of the pocket clip and it won't scratch paint anymore.
Old 04-04-2013, 07:29 PM   #27
H.O.G Hunter Of Gunman

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetic11 View Post
great idea, thanks.
No prob Devil
Old 04-04-2013, 07:56 PM   #28
Brandon### is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon### is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon### is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon### is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon### is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon### is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon### is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon### is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon### is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon### is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon### is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Brandon###'s Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 82 yotaman View Post
You are 100% on that it was for sure a derp moment for me the body shop has an awesome paint guy so I will just go ahead and let them take care of it oh and for you guys that don't know a phucking taillight is like $220

Here's a new tail light for $75 fleabay

...but if you're claiming it on insurance no need to worry about paying $220 for a tail light
Old 04-04-2013, 08:00 PM   #29
clc clc is on a distinguished road
Name: Paul
clc clc's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
You are 100% on that it was for sure a derp moment for me the body shop has an awesome paint guy so I will just go ahead and let them take care of it oh and for you guys that don't know a phucking taillight is like $220
Wait does a tail light actually cost $220?
I thought 2nd gen lights fight all 2nd gens? I broke my right tail light and need to get to fixin it.
Old 04-04-2013, 08:12 PM   #30
H.O.G Hunter Of Gunman

Quote:
Originally Posted by clc clc View Post
Wait does a tail light actually cost $220?

I thought 2nd gen lights fight all 2nd gens? I broke my right tail light and need to get to fixin it.
Thats what the body shop lady told me and they only use OEM
Old 04-04-2013, 08:19 PM   #31
clc clc is on a distinguished road
Name: Paul
clc clc's Tacoma Gallery
oops sorry I wasn't thinking. Forgot you went w/ insurance.
Old 04-04-2013, 08:30 PM   #32
:D
Jux is one of the sharper tools in the shedJux is one of the sharper tools in the shedJux is one of the sharper tools in the shedJux is one of the sharper tools in the shedJux is one of the sharper tools in the shedJux is one of the sharper tools in the shedJux is one of the sharper tools in the shedJux is one of the sharper tools in the shedJux is one of the sharper tools in the shedJux is one of the sharper tools in the shedJux is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
Jux's Tacoma Gallery
Off topic but where in Northern CO are you, OP?
Old 04-04-2013, 10:54 PM   #33
MountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Bryan
MountainEarth's Tacoma Gallery
LOL yeah well join the club. Mine was 6 months old when it got raped by golfball hail. $6000 in damage.
Old 04-05-2013, 09:05 AM   #34
H.O.G Hunter Of Gunman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jux View Post
Off topic but where in Northern CO are you, OP?
Masonville near foco
Old 04-05-2013, 09:07 AM   #35
H.O.G Hunter Of Gunman

Quote:
Originally Posted by MountainEarth View Post
LOL yeah well join the club. Mine was 6 months old when it got raped by golfball hail. $6000 in damage.
Yeah my old truck got raped by golfball sized hail and it was $6500 worth of damage.
Old 04-05-2013, 09:23 AM   #36
kingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

kingston73's Tacoma Gallery
Chicks dig scars, now it just looks tough
Old 04-05-2013, 09:48 AM   #37
Dental Floss Tycoon
Bagman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBagman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBagman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBagman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBagman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBagman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBagman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBagman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBagman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBagman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBagman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Bagman's Tacoma Gallery
Dude sorry to see that happen. Man would I be pissed at myself...
Old 04-05-2013, 02:57 PM   #38
H.O.G Hunter Of Gunman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bagman View Post
Dude sorry to see that happen. Man would I be pissed at myself...
trust me I was but it will get fixed.
Old 05-26-2013, 05:02 AM   #40
Crosis is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrosis is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrosis is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrosis is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrosis is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrosis is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrosis is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrosis is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrosis is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrosis is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrosis is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: FMF Corpsman
Crosis's Tacoma Gallery
A $220 tail light is cheap by todays automotive standards. It looks like Murphy reached out and bitch slapped you today but its all good. Your Taco is still a fine looking bitch.