LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

phucked up twice in one day

Old 04-04-2013, 01:31 PM   #1
H.O.G Hunter Of Gunman
82 yotaman is one of the sharper tools in the shed82 yotaman is one of the sharper tools in the shed82 yotaman is one of the sharper tools in the shed82 yotaman is one of the sharper tools in the shed82 yotaman is one of the sharper tools in the shed82 yotaman is one of the sharper tools in the shed82 yotaman is one of the sharper tools in the shed82 yotaman is one of the sharper tools in the shed82 yotaman is one of the sharper tools in the shed82 yotaman is one of the sharper tools in the shed82 yotaman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 3/1 infantry sniper plt reach out and touch someone
Name: BUBBA
82 yotaman's Tacoma Gallery
phucked up twice in one day

Hello TW well my day started off with a bang, first I was taking the trash down my drive way(driveway is a mile long)on the way back I saw a heard of deer and while I wasn't paying attention totaly side swipe a Tpost and scraped from the rear door all the way to my taillight on the passenger side witch broke the taillight after going to the body shop it's going to cost $1017.52 to fix. Then I got my Wet okole seat covers from the group buy today I took out my front seats to make the install easier and in the process of putting back my passenger side seat I scatched the holy hell out of my front PS door WTF hopefully the body shop will think it's the same damage that happend with the T post we shall see. I guess this is just a rant cus I am so pissed at myself for being careless but what do you expect this is the first new truck I have bought and it only has 3600 miles on the odo got it with 18 miles on it. I will get pics up asap need to get batteries for the camara
Old 04-04-2013, 01:33 PM   #2
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry to hear.. but.. you have pics?
Old 04-04-2013, 01:35 PM   #3
H.O.G Hunter Of Gunman
82 yotaman is one of the sharper tools in the shed82 yotaman is one of the sharper tools in the shed82 yotaman is one of the sharper tools in the shed82 yotaman is one of the sharper tools in the shed82 yotaman is one of the sharper tools in the shed82 yotaman is one of the sharper tools in the shed82 yotaman is one of the sharper tools in the shed82 yotaman is one of the sharper tools in the shed82 yotaman is one of the sharper tools in the shed82 yotaman is one of the sharper tools in the shed82 yotaman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

i will get pics up asap got to get batteries for the camara
Old 04-04-2013, 01:37 PM   #4
aficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shed
aficianado's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 82 yotaman View Post
i will get pics up asap got to get batteries for the camara
oh..maybe you should stay away from the truck for a day..you just might do some damage on the battery run.

better day to you bud...there is always tomorrow.
Old 04-04-2013, 01:54 PM   #6
billstickly1 is on a distinguished road
billstickly1's Tacoma Gallery
miscer?
Old 04-04-2013, 02:04 PM   #7
Bad Spuller
Beavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Beavis
Beavis0076's Tacoma Gallery
damn that murphys law
Old 04-04-2013, 04:18 PM   #8
H.O.G Hunter Of Gunman

I don't know why the phuck it won't let me hit the attachment button to upload the pics
Old 04-04-2013, 04:23 PM   #10
Bad Spuller
Beavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Beavis
Beavis0076's Tacoma Gallery
ooooo that hurts.. sorry man.
Old 04-04-2013, 04:24 PM   #11
H.O.G Hunter Of Gunman

yeah well it could have been worse atleast I got the 500 bucks for my deductible
Old 04-04-2013, 04:29 PM   #12
MOλΩN λABE
xaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zac
xaqori's Tacoma Gallery
Go run a few trails. Get scratched up. Get it broken in!
Old 04-04-2013, 04:35 PM   #14
GrandMasterChooch is on a distinguished road

GrandMasterChooch's Tacoma Gallery
Wow that sucks. I am somewhat rough with my shit too. I would just get some touch up paint from the dealer. At least you did the damage. It's worse when a random jag-off causes this kind of trauma.
Old 04-04-2013, 04:38 PM   #15
H.O.G Hunter Of Gunman

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrandMasterChooch View Post
Wow that sucks. I am somewhat rough with my shit too. I would just get some touch up paint from the dealer. At least you did the damage. It's worse when a random jag-off causes this kind of trauma.
You are 100% on that it was for sure a derp moment for me the body shop has an awesome paint guy so I will just go ahead and let them take care of it oh and for you guys that don't know a phucking taillight is like $220
Old 04-04-2013, 04:40 PM   #16
CASTRATE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCASTRATE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCASTRATE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCASTRATE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCASTRATE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCASTRATE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCASTRATE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCASTRATE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCASTRATE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCASTRATE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCASTRATE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gabe
CASTRATE's Tacoma Gallery
Sounds about right. My grandma backed into the side of my truck when it only had about 3000 miles on it and wwas a month old. Kinda sucks driving a shiny new truck sometimes
Old 04-04-2013, 04:41 PM   #18
H.O.G Hunter Of Gunman

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcadianTaco View Post
That's has to hurt, I feel for you. BTW nice little rig you have for a back road Toy.
Thanks I love my 82' she is a beast for sure.
Old 04-04-2013, 04:43 PM   #19
RomeoTango will become famous soon enough

Army: CW4(R) - Wolf Pack
RomeoTango's Tacoma Gallery
Feel sick to your stomach, don't ya? Ask me how I know...
Old 04-04-2013, 04:45 PM   #20
H.O.G Hunter Of Gunman

Quote:
Originally Posted by RomeoTango View Post
Feel sick to your stomach, don't ya? Ask me how I know...
I did when it happend and how do you know? Out of curiousity.