Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Limiting the speed of my truck

Old 04-09-2013, 12:09 AM   #81
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by IDtrucks View Post
ya know, i held back those comments, then you bring em up...this one is your fault.

no, it's in the PNW
Pipe down frenchist
Old 04-09-2013, 12:10 AM   #82
Rabid Conservative
majorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike in Cali..
majorhavok's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
Idaho is not in the PNW or French

WTF

Some damn fine skools you're got their in Georgia
Pipe down up there...
Old 04-09-2013, 12:11 AM   #83
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by majorhavok View Post
Pipe down up there...
Are you gonna drive up south here and make me ?
Old 04-09-2013, 12:11 AM   #84
Rabid Conservative
majorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve o 77 View Post
are you insinuating that Idaho is in Canada?
I said snow-covered frenchist. You need a map? lol
Old 04-09-2013, 12:12 AM   #85

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
You need a map? lol
I think you might
Old 04-09-2013, 12:12 AM   #86
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I said snow-covered frenchist. You need a map? lol
sounds like Canada
Old 04-09-2013, 12:13 AM   #87
Rabid Conservative

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDtrucks View Post
while I appreciate the south for its wholesome redneck heritage and truly "american" culture...fuck that place lol. There is a reason I never plan on moving east of the CO and WYO line
Well darn if I can't agree. I am in Cali afterall. Jobs are amazing here, but god help anyone who goes to war with GA.. Just sayin'..
Old 04-09-2013, 12:13 AM   #88

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by steve o 77 View Post
sounds like Canada
Pipe down frenchist Stephen
Old 04-09-2013, 12:13 AM   #89

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
but god help anyone who goes to war with GA.. Just sayin'..
Like the North ?
Old 04-09-2013, 12:14 AM   #90
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Like the North ?
Old 04-09-2013, 12:15 AM   #91
Rabid Conservative

Quote:
I think you might
You say come south to Canada (from California) and think I need a map? Psshhh... Did you know that the L.A Kings won the Stanley Cup last year? How do you sleep at night? There is NO ICE IN L.A.!?!?!?!
Old 04-09-2013, 12:16 AM   #92

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
You say come south to Canada (from California) and think I need a map? Psshhh... Did you know that the L.A Kings won the Stanley Cup last year? How do you sleep at night? There is NO ICE IN L.A.!?!?!?!
Yes , I'm aware the Kings won the Cup

I slept like a baby

I believe there is a sheet at Staples
Old 04-09-2013, 12:17 AM   #93
Rabid Conservative

Quote:
Like the North ?
Georgia stayed out of the first war to be fair.. Then that sonuvabitch sherman burned down Atlanta by mistake. Thought he was in Alabama. Poor bastard. Don't hear much from him or his family anymore.
Old 04-09-2013, 12:18 AM   #94

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Georgia stayed out of the first war to be fair.. Then that sonuvabitch sherman burned down Atlanta by mistake. Thought he was in Alabama. Poor bastard. Don't hear much from him or his family anymore.
The first Civil War ?

There was more than one ?
Old 04-09-2013, 12:18 AM   #95
Rabid Conservative

Quote:
Yes , I'm aware the Kings won the Cup

I slept like a baby
Well that makes two of us. Being a transplant to SoCal, I can't get excited when one of their teams does anything interesting. Seems that they don't either which is the weird thing.
Old 04-09-2013, 12:19 AM   #96
Rabid Conservative

Quote:
The first Civil War ?

There was more than one ?
Ooops.. I may have let out a secret.
Old 04-09-2013, 12:20 AM   #97

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Well that makes two of us. Being a transplant to SoCal, I can't get excited when one of their teams does anything interesting. Seems that they don't either which is the weird thing.
Bandwagon fans , every one of em
Old 04-09-2013, 12:31 AM   #98
Rabid Conservative

Quote:
Pipe down frenchist Stephen
That's my line damnit..
Old 04-09-2013, 12:43 AM   #99
Rabid Conservative

Now you have gone and done it.. My sig has changed to reflect this fact.