Notices

COMING HOME SOON AND IN NEED OF HELP!

Old 04-09-2013, 08:13 AM   #1
NavyDiver72 is on a distinguished road

Navy:
Name: Rick
NavyDiver72's Tacoma Gallery
COMING HOME SOON AND IN NEED OF HELP!

Soon Iíll be coming home and as a welcome present my wife got me a professionally retrofitted set of FX-R Bixenon Projectors, Morimoto 35w Kit d2s 5000k w/ harness and Morimoto xB LED Rings 100mm (Angel Eyes).

The headlights are plug_and_play, no issues there. Now I would like to make the Angel Eyes DTRLs. Iíve been told that the Angel Eyes must have 12-14V to work properly, and that I should wire them straight to a switched source or a source like the cigarette lighter/power outlet. I just donít like to half-ass anything, I would prefer going with an OEM type set up. I have a 2006 Toyota Tacoma SR-5 Pre-Runner Sport package with NO DTRLs from factory.

Would I be able to adapt the DTRLs DYI with the OEM Relay and Jumper? Could I use this type of setup to connect The Angel Eyes as DTRLs?

If this is NOT going to work, any suggestions of how to make it work would be greatly appreciated. I hope somebody can guide me in the right direction.

Thank you very much Tacoma World, Hoo-Yah DEEP SEA!!
Old 04-09-2013, 08:42 AM   #2
custom90gt is a name known to allcustom90gt is a name known to allcustom90gt is a name known to allcustom90gt is a name known to allcustom90gt is a name known to allcustom90gt is a name known to all

Army: 5/19 SFG(A)
custom90gt's Tacoma Gallery
While I can't help you with your wiring, I would like to say welcome home!
Old 04-09-2013, 08:57 AM   #3
Assimilated
On An Island is one of the sharper tools in the shedOn An Island is one of the sharper tools in the shedOn An Island is one of the sharper tools in the shedOn An Island is one of the sharper tools in the shedOn An Island is one of the sharper tools in the shedOn An Island is one of the sharper tools in the shedOn An Island is one of the sharper tools in the shedOn An Island is one of the sharper tools in the shedOn An Island is one of the sharper tools in the shedOn An Island is one of the sharper tools in the shedOn An Island is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
On An Island's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by custom90gt View Post
While I can't help you with your wiring, I would like to say welcome home!
Me too. Welcome back Diver!
Old 04-09-2013, 08:59 AM   #4
Crosis is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrosis is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrosis is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrosis is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrosis is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrosis is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrosis is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrosis is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrosis is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrosis is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrosis is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: FMF Corpsman
Crosis's Tacoma Gallery