Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

toolbox

Old 02-16-2009, 03:37 PM   #1
Menametony has much to be proud ofMenametony has much to be proud ofMenametony has much to be proud ofMenametony has much to be proud ofMenametony has much to be proud ofMenametony has much to be proud ofMenametony has much to be proud ofMenametony has much to be proud ofMenametony has much to be proud of

Navy: ET1(SW/AW)
Menametony's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Menametony
toolbox

Im looking for a toolbox... can anyone point me in the right direction? i did some measurements of the bed.... hopefully its correct.. haha... anyone have actual measurements? im also looking for a black one? is there even one out there? and how much am i going to be paying? thanks!
Old 02-16-2009, 03:48 PM   #2
romeo oscar bravo
zero niner is just really nicezero niner is just really nicezero niner is just really nicezero niner is just really nice

Name: Rob
zero niner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Menametony View Post
Im looking for a toolbox... can anyone point me in the right direction? i did some measurements of the bed.... hopefully its correct.. haha... anyone have actual measurements? im also looking for a black one? is there even one out there? and how much am i going to be paying? thanks!
All of your questions are answered in my thread...

Rob

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...installed.html
Old 02-16-2009, 04:05 PM   #4
-Doomsday Squad-"game over man"
RaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud of

RaginCajun's Tacoma Gallery
+1... UWS

Old 08-31-2012, 12:31 PM   #6
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Last post was on: 02-16-2009, 04:05 PM
Old 08-31-2012, 12:37 PM   #7
Go Pro Junkie
Toy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Garrett
Toy Yoda's Tacoma Gallery
what the hell is going on
Old 08-31-2012, 12:53 PM   #8
Taco Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
Taco Dan's Tacoma Gallery
i just picked up a black low profile slim line Kobalt brand tool box for my truck. I love it.
imo its perfect for the dcsb since it wont take up all your bed space yet adds lockable storage
wasn't a bad price either, $200. i went to home depot and got some carpet to line it too for protection/sound deadener for around $8. they cut me a 12'X3' strip. just enough to line the entire box.
Old 08-31-2012, 02:19 PM   #9
Blkvulcan is on a distinguished road

Name: Paul
Blkvulcan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Yoda View Post
what the hell is going on
I am guessing that he sells/makes those brackets and is advertising on every toolbox thread.
Old 08-31-2012, 02:24 PM   #10
livinglegend20 is on a distinguished road

Name: Art
livinglegend20's Tacoma Gallery
weatherguard. simply the best
Old 08-31-2012, 02:31 PM   #11
BDUF#
XXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: sKiP
XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
$99 Lowes FTW....

box is a box is a box