LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Show me your roof basket!

Old 04-12-2013, 11:46 AM   #1
tjg is on a distinguished road
tjg's Tacoma Gallery
Talking Show me your roof basket!

I think I've figured out my roof rack. Now I want to get the basket that goes on top. I've seen pics of some builds in these forums and liked what I've seen. I want to put lights lighting the bed, sides, and front also. Show me yours and give me some advice please!
Old 04-12-2013, 12:02 PM   #2
I'm your huckleberry
skidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TJ
skidooman's Tacoma Gallery
OEM roof rails, BajaRack basket. You can buy a light hoop deal for the front, and the rear has 2 mounting holes for lights. I like it, but it hurts fuel mileage and the wind noise is loud. I opted for the one with the OEM rails because it can be taken off easily, so I only have it on when I need it. Plus I like the look of the OEM rails with nothing on them.