Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Feeler: How many 2nd Gen owners are interested in a power sliding window mod kit?

View Poll Results: Would you buy a "hidden" window kit if available?
Absolutely, 100% yes, I would give you my money right now. 275 52.48%
Maybe -- I would have to think about it. 199 37.98%
Neat idea, but it's not for me. 46 8.78%
Not for me, but I know somebody outside of TW who would definitely buy one. 4 0.76%
Voters: 524. You may not vote on this poll

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-12-2013, 08:36 PM   #41
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe ....
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Can it be set to auto close when the truck is turned off ?
Old 04-12-2013, 08:38 PM   #42
dawgrules has a spectacular aura aboutdawgrules has a spectacular aura about
dawgrules's Tacoma Gallery
personally, I see it as a waste of time and effort.
if I had a shoulder injury i might think differently.
but I doubt it.
Old 04-12-2013, 08:57 PM   #43
Seer will become famous soon enoughSeer will become famous soon enough
Name: Tom
Seer's Tacoma Gallery
99% in. Just one question, where does the switch mount?
Old 04-12-2013, 09:00 PM   #44
t-frax is one of the sharper tools in the shedt-frax is one of the sharper tools in the shedt-frax is one of the sharper tools in the shedt-frax is one of the sharper tools in the shedt-frax is one of the sharper tools in the shedt-frax is one of the sharper tools in the shedt-frax is one of the sharper tools in the shedt-frax is one of the sharper tools in the shedt-frax is one of the sharper tools in the shedt-frax is one of the sharper tools in the shedt-frax is one of the sharper tools in the shed

t-frax's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dawgrules View Post
personally, I see it as a waste of time and effort.
if I had a shoulder injury i might think differently.
but I doubt it.
You must have a single cab. Well I have a doublecab and it is very hard to reach back there to open it. I can barely even reach it. Most of us with doublecabs usually have to get out of our drivers seat and open the back seat door to get to it. Not to mention the ease it would be to open it by a switch while driving. I mean imagine if you wanted to open your rear side window while driving but it was a crank.
I think you are alone on thinking it is a waste of time and effort.
Old 04-12-2013, 09:01 PM   #45
eagle5521 has much to be proud ofeagle5521 has much to be proud ofeagle5521 has much to be proud ofeagle5521 has much to be proud ofeagle5521 has much to be proud ofeagle5521 has much to be proud ofeagle5521 has much to be proud ofeagle5521 has much to be proud ofeagle5521 has much to be proud ofeagle5521 has much to be proud of
Law Enforcement:
Name: Scott
eagle5521's Tacoma Gallery
100% in!
Old 04-12-2013, 09:01 PM   #46
Seer will become famous soon enoughSeer will become famous soon enough
Name: Tom
Seer's Tacoma Gallery
Subscribed.
Old 04-12-2013, 09:15 PM   #47
Cowboybob is on a distinguished road
Cowboybob's Tacoma Gallery
100% "in"
Old 04-12-2013, 09:15 PM   #48
Dano.oh has much to be proud ofDano.oh has much to be proud ofDano.oh has much to be proud ofDano.oh has much to be proud ofDano.oh has much to be proud ofDano.oh has much to be proud ofDano.oh has much to be proud ofDano.oh has much to be proud ofDano.oh has much to be proud of

Name: Dan
Dano.oh's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet idea! Can't reach the window in my dbl cab like I could in my extended cab.
Old 04-12-2013, 09:18 PM   #49
bunk is on a distinguished road
bunk's Tacoma Gallery
Right here, YES!
Old 04-12-2013, 09:19 PM   #50
Andres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andres
Andres's Tacoma Gallery
You know I'm in bro

Old 04-12-2013, 09:26 PM   #51
JpAdct has a brilliant futureJpAdct has a brilliant futureJpAdct has a brilliant futureJpAdct has a brilliant futureJpAdct has a brilliant futureJpAdct has a brilliant futureJpAdct has a brilliant futureJpAdct has a brilliant futureJpAdct has a brilliant futureJpAdct has a brilliant futureJpAdct has a brilliant future
Law Enforcement:
JpAdct's Tacoma Gallery
100% Yes!
Old 04-12-2013, 09:37 PM   #52
Defend Hawaii
HIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: PJ
HIst8ofMIND's Tacoma Gallery
I've never opened mine. In fact I want a single piece back window.
Old 04-12-2013, 09:37 PM   #53
geokelsey is on a distinguished road
Name: George
geokelsey's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in
Old 04-12-2013, 09:45 PM   #54
dan33900 is on a distinguished road

Name: Dan
dan33900's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in.
Old 04-12-2013, 10:08 PM   #55
SAC'D FJC
sbechtold is on a distinguished road

sbechtold's Tacoma Gallery
100% yes
Old 04-12-2013, 11:13 PM   #56
IKA fabrications
bullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bullaculla's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HIst8ofMIND View Post
I've never opened mine. In fact I want a single piece back window.
Me too. I'd rather have a solid window. I think mine has only been opened so my daughter can pet the dogs when they are in the bed.
The powered sliding window mod is definitely cool and great priced, just not high on my list of priorities.
Old 04-12-2013, 11:18 PM   #57
Canadian Member
Scooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedScooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedScooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedScooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedScooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedScooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedScooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedScooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedScooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedScooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedScooter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Scooter's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in. I was worried you weren't able to make it happen. I had already taken all the plastic panels off the back of my double cab trying to figure out how to do it myself. Then I found out you already had this prototype made. Thanks for doing all the research. I really want one of these. I think your kit is reasonably priced. I hope this works out. You have my backing.
Old 04-12-2013, 11:41 PM   #58
It works if you work it.
fbconvert has a brilliant futurefbconvert has a brilliant futurefbconvert has a brilliant futurefbconvert has a brilliant futurefbconvert has a brilliant futurefbconvert has a brilliant futurefbconvert has a brilliant futurefbconvert has a brilliant futurefbconvert has a brilliant futurefbconvert has a brilliant futurefbconvert has a brilliant future

Name: Brian
fbconvert's Tacoma Gallery
Sub- I think this would be an awesome mod, especially for us double cab owners! I stop keeping up with the first thread on this but I am excited about the seamless new version. I am 100% in pending a review of the instructions and/or install video - Hell 100% regardless but one of those things would be nice if they don't already exist.
Old 04-12-2013, 11:46 PM   #59
Do. Or do not. There is no try. -Master Yoda
adio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 740TH Combat Support Company
adio's Tacoma Gallery
of course 100% YES!!. been following it since the original thread. really want it for my AC. don't let the naysayers get to you.
Old 04-12-2013, 11:48 PM   #60
Jbbarrette is on a distinguished road
Jbbarrette's Tacoma Gallery
You got it, just let me know when I can buy it!

Products Discussed in this Thread