Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

One Week After Lift and Tires, Had to Test Her Out!

Old 04-12-2013, 10:43 PM   #1
2wheelnut is on a distinguished road

Name: Angelo
2wheelnut's Tacoma Gallery
One Week After Lift and Tires, Had to Test Her Out!

Thanks for everyones help and advice. Really digging the simple build.

Only things I didn't like were the washboard roads on the 5100's, OME 885's, and Toytec 1.5" AAL. They sucked bad. Otherwise, rough country roads, and wheeling was awesome.

Best thing is she doesn't scrape anything anymore and that was my goal!

Now I'm looking to keep the 2.5" lift but would like a little more down travel and smoother ride on washboard crap. But I like how it handles now on the street. Ugh.

Well on to what everyone looks for in here!
Attached Thumbnails
One Week After Lift and Tires, Had to Test Her Out!-img_0036.jpg   One Week After Lift and Tires, Had to Test Her Out!-img_0037.jpg   One Week After Lift and Tires, Had to Test Her Out!-img_0038.jpg   One Week After Lift and Tires, Had to Test Her Out!-img_0039.jpg   One Week After Lift and Tires, Had to Test Her Out!-img_0041.jpg  

One Week After Lift and Tires, Had to Test Her Out!-img_0042.jpg   One Week After Lift and Tires, Had to Test Her Out!-img_0043.jpg   One Week After Lift and Tires, Had to Test Her Out!-img_0044.jpg   One Week After Lift and Tires, Had to Test Her Out!-img_0045.jpg   One Week After Lift and Tires, Had to Test Her Out!-img_0046.jpg  

One Week After Lift and Tires, Had to Test Her Out!-img_0047.jpg  
Old 04-12-2013, 11:28 PM   #3
Mega Member
Anteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard:
Name: Andrew
Anteupp's Tacoma Gallery
looks good great start to a very serious addiction.

lol at that last picture. Women are always like "omg dont get me in that picture, am I in it lemme see!"
Old 04-12-2013, 11:34 PM   #4
2wheelnut is on a distinguished road

Name: Angelo
2wheelnut's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anteupp View Post
looks good great start to a very serious addiction.

lol at that last picture. Women are always like "omg dont get me in that picture, am I in it lemme see!"
Thats EXACTLY what she did hahaha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the glen View Post
Nice looking truck. Mine is coming along, should be done soon. Where did u take the pictures at? I see your from vallejo, I'm on the peninsula and always looking for a place to wheel.
Lots of places just close to me, this was in Knoxville State Rec area in Napa. Cow Mountain is close by too.